• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch and PS5 GTA Trilogy graphics comparison

TheTony316

16-bit versus 8-bit, that was a noticeable difference. This? Come on, it’s the same game. If anything, the PS5-version looks too dark compared to the Switch-version. Maybe if you compare it to some powerful hardware, that is a PC, there will be more of a difference.
The Switch version is missing shadows, grass and lighting effects. You can see the difference on the thumbnail alone.

#2 on the eshop charts, ahead of Metroid Dread, Shin Megami Tensei 5, Knights of the Old Republic. It's fun to watch all the detractors struggle with the five stages of grief regarding these titles on the Switch. Is this still the bargaining phase?
Nobodies saying it shouldn't be on Switch or that it won't sell well

Deerock71

I want to say I'm having a blast with GTA SA on Switch. Not really concerned with the performance at all and haven't had many notable issues.

Really fun game to play for the first time on Switch.
I'm going through all 3 of them in order. I don't think I'd want to go back to III after playing either of the other two.

Top Bottom