• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch successor faces backwards compatibility challenges, MVG suggests

Lunarorbit

Of course it's an issue with Nintendo. This is honestly pathetic and if they don't have a solution to this by the time the switch 2 comes out I'll definitely skip Nintendos offerings that gen.

This is why I have zero problems pirating older Nintendo products. Fuck your weak, years old Gameboy and gba emulation. 4 games on gba after the switch has been out this long?

They pulled the exact same bullshit with the wii. Not gonna put up with it anymore. I'm voting with my wallet

shiru

Banned
Of course it's an issue with Nintendo. This is honestly pathetic and if they don't have a solution to this by the time the switch 2 comes out I'll definitely skip Nintendos offerings that gen.

This is why I have zero problems pirating older Nintendo products. Fuck your weak, years old Gameboy and gba emulation. 4 games on gba after the switch has been out this long?

They pulled the exact same bullshit with the wii. Not gonna put up with it anymore. I'm voting with my wallet
Uh, it's not an actual news piece. I don't know why the thread is still open. It's basically saying nothing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom