• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Syberia: The World Before - 14 Minute Gameplay Trailer.

Next Friday? I still need to finish The Raven.
Don't know if I can Kate Walker through a new one after I struggled my way through Syberia 3.
I'll give it a go though.

Elios83

Seems incredibly better than 3 which btw had some cool puzzles and moments hidden in the seriously outdated technical presentation.
I might give it a try this year instead of waiting to play it on console next year.

Seems incredibly better than 3 which btw had some cool puzzles and moments hidden in the seriously outdated technical presentation.
I might give it a try this year instead of waiting to play it on console next year.
Yeah, I agree, this game is looking far better. The plot feels way less thrown together than the Yukol migration thing, it was a good idea to center the mystery/adventure around Kate uncovering her lineage. Aside from the framerate issues (which isn't make or break too me in an adventure game) I'm really liking what I saw in this video.

FFsjYraXMAYDhRk

Game is delayed to Q1 2022

Top Bottom