• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tactics Ogre: Reborn listing appears on PlayStation Store

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
giphy.gif

There is never too much tactical game.

SilentUser

For whatever reason, I'm not seeing anything on the first post :( Tactics Ogre remain as one of my all time favorite title. I need a new one!

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
still fine to me.
It's not fine actually. TO should have rotatable battlefields similar to FFT.
AND a better translation than that pseudo-Shakespearean bullsh*t we got with the PSP version.
AND we need those crisp, sultry 2D-HD visuals, a la Octopath Traveller.

Hopefully, we'll get those improvements with this remake and MORE.

ARE U E ?

Last edited:

Serianox

Hopefully the snes and n64 Ogre Battle games eventually get some love as well with the latter being one of my favorite games.

Gaelyon

Gold Member
Ok maybe i didn't understand well as english is not my main language. But i was replying that reborn could be a remaster and it will still fine for me, though initially i was wondering if it was a new story. I never pretend that TO is fine in it's current state. It's a wonderfull but old game, any quality improvement is welcome.

bigedole

Loving the look and very excited to finally have a potential release date!!

Saw this in the link:
-The class-wide level management system used in Tactics Ogre (2010) has changed to a unit-by-unit level system. Theorycraft your way through endless combinations of classes, equipment, skills, and magic.

If true, no more super units from leveling through almost every class! But definitely seems more sensible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom