• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Take-Two CEO mentions Midnight Club during investor call, listed in slide during presentation as possibly seeing a mobile entry to the series

dotnotbot

Interesting. This game didn't age well gameplay wise and the visuals need much more than just resolution bump.

On the other hand it's been stuck on last gen consoles forever so any new version is nice, especially for PC users.

Last edited:
It’s not going to be made by Grove Street Games, or whatever name they decide to rebrand their company as after the GTA trilogy clusterfuck, is it?

0neAnd0nly

Gold Member
First half of title had me like :messenger_face_screaming::messenger_smiling:

Second half of title had me like :messenger_hushed::messenger_unamused::messenger_crying::messenger_angry:

It would be a great thing to see MC on consoles again, so I doubt R* or Take2 will do it.

Played Midnight Club II on the PC and found the Paris levels to be the hallmark of the game. Beautiful rendered Louvre and Parisian streets? I'll take it.

Midnight_Club_II_Coverart.jpg
midnight-club-2-ts-midnightclub2-01-gs09epsjpg_1030979.jpg

zcaa0g

Banned
2 and 3 were better than LA. I couldn't get into it as it seemed to have a lot less crazy jumps than the prior 2.

YCoCg

I'd laugh if it's still not 60fps, being 30fps and having Rockstar's clunky ass input delay made it feel like a chore to play.

tvdaXD

Man I loved this game, I played the Remix on PSP a lot and the Complete Edition on PS3 too. What a blast that was!

Top Bottom