• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Arise shipments and digital sales top one million

Pejo

Updated

Pretty cool. I still preferred Bersaria and Vesperia (And Hearts R and Legendia), but they added some interesting stuff for advancing the series, and visually it was the best by a large margin. That's probably enough product moved to guarantee the next entry, which is all I care about. For better or worse, Tales is one of the few JRPG series that hasn't become a bastardized version of what it started out as.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
BCFp.gif

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Glad to see the series back on top commercially, though creatively not my favorite game in the series. I liked how it looked, but I wish the writing was better and we could get some more creative dungeons.

Fbh

Was waiting to play this on Ps5 but since that's probably not happening any time soon I'll probably pick it up on the next Steam sale.
The demo runs surprisingly well on my 1050ti laptop

Always happy to see a JRPG sell big numbers. How fitting that the "JRPG are dead" meme is dead right now. I might pick this one later this year unless God of War Ragnarok or Granblue Fantasy comes out.

Top Bottom