• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taxi Life (previously urban venture) coming to PC, PS5 and Xbox Series

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://simteract.com/projects/urban-venture/

The most important aspect of Urban Venture is learning and adapting to the hectic environment around you. You arrive in Barcelona with only a car and a dream to your name. As you go out and learn the streets, you quickly realize that each delivery task can bring on a variety of challenges. Managing impatient passengers, rush couriering, traffic jams, road accidents, stormy days, and city events are all part of the experience in Urban Venture.

Open World​

A 1:1 authentic recreation of the famous city of Barcelona, the second-largest city in Spain after Madrid. Experience Urban Venture in an open-world environment, where the player takes charge of his or her destiny. Experience the day-to-day hustle and bustle: pedestrians, traffic, and unexpected events.

Rules Of The Road​

Realistic traffic rules with sophisticated AI systems making cars, mimic real world behaviors. In Urban Venture, the AI cars will behave just like they do in the real world. Switching lanes, cutting players off or even just making the wrong turn. It’s up to the player to decide on how to handle these situations to get to their destination in a timely fashion.

Various Tasks​

Over 200 of Barcelona’s most famous landmarks, historical buildings, parks, and sculptures. Take a ride around the city to enjoy the landscape in “free ride” mode, or give people a city tour visiting the different types of attractions and architecture.

taxi-life-ps5-playstation-5-1.900x.jpg

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
I wouldn't be shocked if this came to gamepass, the folks over there seem fond of there obscure simulators. I'm not complaining though quite like really realistic driving Sims.

supernova8

Banned
I'll say what everyone else is thinking: it looks like they stole the Matrix Unreal Engine 5 city thing and added some fact UI overlays.

Tunned

I'll say what everyone else is thinking: it looks like they stole the Matrix Unreal Engine 5 city thing and added some fact UI overlays.
Haha that's what it is, I've lived in Barcelona for almost all my life and I could hardly recognize any part of the city in that video, it is not a 1:1 recreation and looks very sterile.

Top Bottom