• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tchia - Tropical Adventure Trailer | A Game inspired by New Caledonia

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A Tropical Open-World adventure. Climb, glide, swim, and sail your boat around a beautiful archipelago in this physics-driven sandbox. Use Tchia's Soul Jumping ability to take control of any animal or object you can find, and Jam on your fully playable Ukulele. A game inspired by New Caledonia.

Coming soon to PS4™, PS5™ and Epic Games Store.

Stay tuned for the release date announcement!

Beautiful

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
This is honestly the coolest game showed. So sad isn't coming as stadia exclusive anymore...
Yeah this continues to look great. Glad its coming to PS5 though as I just prefer playing locally for this kind of game, but would have played it on Stadia if it was exclusive.

Kuranghi

Looks cool, reminds me of A Short Hike but expanded beyond being a bird.

I can't wait to zoom right up a turtle's bumhole.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Didn't really care for the art style, but the visuals overall look nice and the mechanics seem interesting. Will probably wait and see how it's received.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A Tropical Open-World adventure. Climb, glide, swim, and sail your boat around a beautiful archipelago in this physics-driven sandbox. Use Tchia's Soul Jumping ability to take control of any animal or object you can find, and Jam on your fully playable Ukulele. A game inspired by New Caledonia.

Coming soon to PS4™, PS5™ and Epic Games Store.

Stay tuned for the release date announcement!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out a brand-new glimpse of Tchia, a tropical open-world adventure, setting sail on PS4 and PS5 in early 2023. From cruising the waves to diving to the colourful ocean depths, racing and navigating the waterways of a beautiful archipelago, the world is your oyster!

Tchia is an open-world sandbox, inspired by New Caledonia. When you’re not exploring the ocean, take control of almost any animal or object you can find, or jam on your fully playable Ukulele!

Ballthyrm

It's a small island off the east coast of Australia that's a French territory.

An Island not that small

UJB9I3n.png

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Jump into the tropical adventure of a lifetime in Tchia. In this mini-feature, check out new gameplay showcasing Tchia’s unique soul-jumping mechanic where players can become one with nature and take control of any animal or object they can find.

Outwit your enemies as an oil lantern, make a cunning escape as a seagull or explore the ocean depths as a majestic sea turtle, with over 30 playable animals and hundreds of objects to soul-jump into, Tchia turns the environment into players ultimate tool.
Tchia launches on PS5 and PS4 in early 2023. Wishlist Now!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Join game director Phil Crifo for a look at 9 minutes of gameplay from Tchia, the upcoming open-world adventure game coming in 2023 to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC via the Epic Games Store. The trailer showcases an exploration of the game's New Caledonia-inspired setting and traveling, including the soul-jumping mechanic, combat, a shooting range mini-game, and more.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out a brand-new mini-series following the Awaceb’s teams' journey around New Caledonia, the inspiration behind Tchia’s tropical sun-soaked setting! Meet the team as they begin their deep dive into what helped shape the game's vibrant environment!

Tchia launches on PS5 and PS4 in early 2023. Wishlist Now!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out part 2 of the brand-new mini-series following the Awaceb’s teams' journey around New Caledonia, the inspiration behind Tchia’s tropical sun-soaked setting! Tag along with the team as they explore everywhere from the red dirt planes of the "Drowned Forrest" in Yaté, to the Jokin Cliffs in Lifou.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In part 6 of our Gameplay Series, we explore some of the open world activities to be found in Tchia.

Go on treasure hunts, enter diving competitions, hone your slingshot skills and so much more. There's a little something for everyone in this vibrant paradise. What will you do first?

Tchia launces 21 March 2023. Players with PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium memberships can enjoy the game right from its release.

GhostOfTsu

Banned
80 on metacritic

:messenger_beaming:

Last edited:

G-Bus

Banned
So so happy we getting this on ps+. Too many games to play and wouldn't be able to justify paying for this.

Top Bottom