• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection - Reveal Trailer

Rayderism

HEY! Looks like TMNT Cowabunga Collection might be releasing TONIGHT! I looked at the listing on the internet PSN and it has a countdown timer that suggests it will release at 8PM EST.

(that's the USA link, BTW)

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
HEY! Looks like TMNT Cowabunga Collection might be releasing TONIGHT! I looked at the listing on the internet PSN and it has a countdown timer that suggests it will release at 8PM EST.

What the hell??

And the physical límited edition when?

Reactions: Isa

rapid32.5

It’s out today ?
What is wrong with devs nowadays ,they don’t care about telling us game release dates or finishing games on day one without multiple patches.

ManaByte

Then why can't you buy it?

TLZ

Banned

Just says 'Add to Wishlist'.

Rayderism

I don't know, the timer says:

Releases on: 01 : 15 : 00 in Hours, minutes, seconds. So I guess we'll see in a little over an hour.

SEGA_2012

GUYS IS IT TODAY ?
IS THAT WHAT I AM READING ????
IN THE SAME WEEK OF MY BIRTHDAY, KONAMI IS GIVING ME A PRESENT ?
COWABUNGA !!!!

cowabunga-tmnt.gif

rkofan87

Gold Member

thanks its on the list now lets go

Rayderism

At least it returned to the coming soon section on PSN. That troll countdown last week made it disappear from the coming soon section completely, once it hit zero.
Still never found what that was all about.

schaft0620

Anyone heard of an update on the game lately?
I spoke to the devs for TMNT SR when they were showing the game to outlets. DotEmu and Nickelodeon worked on SR, this is Konami. Both were entirely unaware the other was working on a game.

I'm under the impression that when they found out, they decided to space them out a little bit. I believe that explains the countdown that never came to fruition.

Top Bottom