• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teenagers walk into random house uninvited for TikTok fame

jason10mm

Gold Member
Goddamn, a buncha teens in my house and my kids are home?
0zlG7bs.jpg

But this had to be staged, even in england or whatever demasculinated place this was, no way that dude was so chill after these punks strolled in with his wife out front and toddler in the room.

I had friends that wanted to do this back in the day though, so I get the appeal of it as a kid. But not these days...no way.

near

Gold Member

But this had to be staged, even in england or whatever demasculinated place this was, no way that dude was so chill after these punks strolled in with his wife out front and toddler in the room.

I had friends that wanted to do this back in the day though, so I get the appeal of it as a kid. But not these days...no way.

Don't think it's staged at all, the father looked confused then worried. I think he handled it well, that would more than likely escalate into something far more severe with most people.

Just look at this kids' TikTok, he's a troll: https://www.tiktok.com/@secretmizzy

jason10mm

Gold Member
Don't think it's staged at all, the father looked confused then worried. I think he handled it well, that would more than likely escalate into something far more severe with most people.

Just look at this kids' TikTok, he's a troll: https://www.tiktok.com/@secretmizzy
Well, if that is true then he got AMAZINGLY lucky, flexing that privilege to be able to safely do this and know anyone inside is too scared to resist physically.

Alebrije

It looks staged...because otherwise this is an easy way to form part of the "100 stupid ways to die" shows...

Last edited:

Rival

Gold Member
In America those kids would have been shot and killed and depending on the state it happened the homeowner would probably be charged with murder or celebrated as a strong defender of the second amendment. Either way they would have been dead.

near

Gold Member
It looks staged...because otherwise this is an easy way to form part of the "100 stupid ways to die" shows...

The UK isn't the US, I doubt these kids would try this shit over there. You can only use reasonable force if someone intrudes your home, you kill this individual, you're probably going to jail.

DosGamer

Im sitting here and trying to imagine somebody walking into my house or any house around here, (Durham, NC) and I just dont see it happening unless they were mentally ill. Talk about a great way to get yourself shot or killed.
Im all for gun control and people not acting a fool, but this is asking to get fucked up.
These types of stories dont mix well when you hear about kids getting shot by a neighbor for asking him to retrieve their ball or cut down his music.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Im sitting here and trying to imagine somebody walking into my house or any house around here, (Durham, NC) and I just dont see it happening unless they were mentally ill. Talk about a great way to get yourself shot or killed.
Im all for gun control and people not acting a fool, but this is asking to get fucked up.
These types of stories dont mix well when you hear about kids getting shot by a neighbor for asking him to retrieve their ball or cut down his music.
Very much this! Kids doing these dumb pranks get lit up and make it seem like it should be normal behavior for 3-4 strange teens (of whatever race) to just show up in your living room with no ill intent and somehow it's THE HOME OWNER that is in the wrong? The algorithm will feed you a dozen clips of teens busting in behind folks to rob/beat them but then they also expect you to "just know" these kids were just playing riiiiiight up till they decide to push it over the line.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Most people I know own a gun safe. That triggers me. I sometimes think of how I’d keep the kids in their room if something were to ever happen. My wife owns a weapon, but she’s the only person who can open her case. Yea, that wouldn’t fly. My wife has one in the chamber if that ever happens. So she says.

Lasha

Most people I know own a gun safe. That triggers me. I sometimes think of how I’d keep the kids in their room if something were to ever happen. My wife owns a weapon, but she’s the only person who can open her case. Yea, that wouldn’t fly. My wife has one in the chamber if that ever happens. So she says.

Are you talking about shooting an intruder or suicide?

Codes 208

0zlG7bs.jpg

I. DRINK. YOUR MILKSHAKE. I DRINK IT UP!

NekoFever

Is this a crime in the UK? Kinda weird if people get bagged for protesting but others can trespass without fear.
No, trespassing isn’t a crime in the UK as long as they haven’t broken anything to gain entry and haven’t refused to leave when asked — it’s a civil offence rather than criminal so they could in theory be sued, but who’s going to go for all that effort and expense for no damages?

Kataploom

Gold Member
They're gonna used as weapon regulation tokens when they get shot ffs, they're basically asking to get killed

I always lock my doors. And I’ve never heard a random person trying to open my door. I don’t own a gun either.

But occasionally I think about what would happen if an intruder did come in. It’s just me here so im on my own.

I’d just run to my kitchen and double fist a few big cooking knives and go slashing.
I live somewhere quite safe now but I still lock my doors. It's just what I'm used to doing as I did live in quite a rough area for a while and it's taking me some time to try feel comfortable with leaving a door open. My partner leaves the house doors (and car) unlocked all the fucking time since moving here and it drives me mad.

I also don't have a gun because they are illegal as fuck here. You can't even have a realistic looking airsoft gun. I'd grab a knife or a hammer if some cunt tried coming into my house.

Last edited:

Apocryphon

This is only possible in affluent areas. Try this shit on a council estate and see how long it takes for the occupants and neighbours to spread you all over the street. You’d be lucky if the police even got called 😂

I guy in Greater Manchester where I used to live stabbed and killed an intruder during a break in. Fortunately the homeowner was cleared of any wrong doing..

That wouldn’t fly with the kids in the TikTok, but what they did is stupidly risky, irrespective of any protection they feel they have from “reasonable force” laws. Pick the wrong house and you could easily wind up dead or disabled.

Vestal

Gold Member
Kids will do stupid shit with the tools you give them. Its that simple. The only news worthy thing is that they streamed it... But what they did I am sure has been done countless times in the past with video cameras, or just doing the whole home intrusion thing for the laughs or as a dare.

End of the day..... This as with most things comes down to parenting.

Top Bottom