• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teenagers walk into random house uninvited for TikTok fame

GymWolf

We
Kids will do stupid shit with the tools you give them. Its that simple. The only news worthy thing is that they streamed it... But what they did I am sure has been done countless times in the past with video cameras, or just doing the whole home intrusion thing for the laughs or as a dare.

End of the day..... This as with most things comes down to parenting.
Well adjusted kids don't enter other people houses uninvited, i was a motherfucker when i was young, my mother broke several broomsticks on my back and it was all deserved, but i never did something that stupid.

There is a limit of what we can call "boys will be boys pranks" and what is literal idiocy.

YCoCg

Did he seriously try and play the race card here and say it's because he's black that he's got attention??? NO YOU DICK HEAD, you're committing crimes!

VN1X

Banned
Did he seriously try and play the race card here and say it's because he's black that he's got attention??? NO YOU DICK HEAD, you're committing crimes!
As stated here, there's a two-tier justice system and he knows he can get away with most of the stuff because he's in the protected class.

And as one commenter pointed out:
s9wZmlV.png

Winter John

Gold Member
yes because the US is uncivilised.

Literally the only place in the world where that would probably happen. Not exactly something to brag about is it.
If I was at home and 4 strangers walked in like those guys did my first reaction would be to point my gun at their chests. I don’t think I’d brag about it. I might tie them up, take some trophy pictures and tell a few Deliverance style dad jokes but that don’t seem too uncivilised.

Last edited:

Fools idol

Banned
Literally false.
UJlTKRw.png

I absolutely love showing this chart at any given op so thanks for that

Before you start, no, I'm not a raging wokey lefty dems bootlicker. I'm a data science guy. Data and mathematics do not lie. When something is as glaringly obvious it's laughable to watch uneducated people dance around the bush trying to find evidence of another conclusion that does not exist.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
UJlTKRw.png

I absolutely love showing this chart at any given op so thanks for that

Before you start, no, I'm not a raging wokey lefty dems bootlicker. I'm a data science guy. Data and mathematics do not lie. When something is as glaringly obvious it's laughable to watch uneducated people dance around the bush trying to find evidence of another conclusion that does not exist.
Homicides include suicides as well. Which are heavily skewed in the US for firearms.

yes because the US is uncivilised.

Literally the only place in the world where that would probably happen.
Not exactly something to brag about is it.
Also, the original statement is still literally false.

Generalizations are a waste of time.

Last edited:

Fools idol

Banned
Homicides include suicides which outweigh murders.

Also, the original statement is still literally false.

Generalizations are a waste of time.

supposed it depends on your definition of Civilised.

I spent a week walking around 2 major Cities in the USA last year and it was like walking through a zombie apocalypse at times :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Sorry but I must commend your attempt to divert the conversation towards the inclusion of suicides in the overall homicide statistics. This is a common fallacy, your assertion fails to grasp the fundamental distinction between self-inflicted harm and malicious acts committed against others. While it is indeed tragic that suicides contribute to the overall tally, it is intellectually disingenuous to conflate them with intentional homicides. It's just plain flawed reasoning, reductionist kinda argument that disregards the urgent need to address the underlying causes of intentional violence in the only country in the world where mass shootings happen on a regular basis, while everywhere else in the .. quote.. ''civilised world''.. has already solved this problem by.. taking away the guns.

160616144404-gfx-country-shootings-june-2016.jpg

Like I deliberately chose an ancient data point here because the problem has only gotten worse. You cant lump in ahh yes but suicide in this one bro!

widespread availability of guns, combined with a lack of robust gun control measures, perpetuates a cycle of violence that affects countless innocent lives. I could show a million data points that prove this, algorithms I've designed monitor this thing all the time for the MOD in the UK!

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
supposed it depends on your definition of Civilised.

I spent a week walking around 2 major Cities in the USA last year and it was like walking through a zombie apocalypse at times :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Sorry but I must commend your attempt to divert the conversation towards the inclusion of suicides in the overall homicide statistics. This is a common fallacy, your assertion fails to grasp the fundamental distinction between self-inflicted harm and malicious acts committed against others. While it is indeed tragic that suicides contribute to the overall tally, it is intellectually disingenuous to conflate them with intentional homicides. It's just plain flawed reasoning, reductionist kinda argument that disregards the urgent need to address the underlying causes of intentional violence in the only country in the world where mass shootings happen on a regular basis, while everywhere else in the .. quote.. ''civilised world''.. has already solved this problem by.. taking away the guns.

widespread availability of guns, combined with a lack of robust gun control measures, perpetuates a cycle of violence that affects countless innocent lives. I could show a million data points that prove this, algorithms I've designed monitor this thing all the time for the MOD in the UK!
The US is a very large place with each state having their own laws, etc.. Similar to countries in the EU. There are shit cities, and there are amazing cities, like anywhere.

And no, it's not a common fallacy, the FBI statistics where these all come from, include suicide rates.

And then it can be broken down more when it comes to certain cultural demographics,

Last edited:
Yes, he did.

I'd say un-fucking-believable, but in today's clown world it absolutely is not only believable but expected.
There it is. If that dude had beat him with a bat ior shot him, the media would have spun it into a hatr crime and guns are bad.

Last edited:
(WARNING:Long story, read for your own amusement.)

This reminds me of something that happened to me a while ago a couple times, also involving someone who just decided he could do whatever he wanted.

It was at the end of 2021 at an apartment complex my wife and I used to live. We were in the apartment closest to the main doors. One morning about an hour before I was about to wake up and get ready for work (around 3:00am) some guy starts banging on the main doors and grunting. He almost sounded like an animal with the way he was doing so. It was right on the other side of the wall where we were sleeping too so we could hear it very clearly.

The guy went on and on and seemingly kept yelling some woman’s name to let him in. So my first assumption was he was some chick’s high/drunk ex-boyfriend, so I figured I’d just let him tire himself out and leave. He then does seem to leave, so I get ready for work, and then my wife is woken up again by this guy, this time he has some sort of metal object that he just starts wailing on the door with, which I could tell because it made a loud-ass metal sound.

He was doing it so violently the whole apartment complex could probably hear it. At this point my wife wants me to call the police, so I do and tell them some guy who’s probably drunk is trying to break in the main entrance. While on the phone with them someone else buzzes him in and he walks by my door where I have a peep hole.

The responder asks what he looks like so I tell them it’s a guy with dreads and a white T-shirt. I then hear him having a normal conversation with some other guy down the hall, and then he leaves and the cops show up late anyways. So I was an hour late to work because this jackass decided he needed to wake up the whole building, and since he was lucid enough to talk to some other guy I’m guessing he wasn’t inebriated; he was just a cunt.

Later I call our landlord lady, and tell her about the situation, and she’s tells me that the security cameras that usually work aren’t right now, so she can’t do anything about it. Also she tells me that if it happens again, not to call the police, and doesn’t elaborate as to why. Though it’s probably because big apartment complexes have safety ratings online, and calling the cops lowers that so it looks bad. So she didn’t help at all or obviously care.

Several months go by and the guy shows up again, this time at almost midnight. This time he’s not even calling for the same girl before, he’s just yelling stuff like “hey fuck you let me in!” and banging on the door voraciously. It really seemed like he was doing it just to fuck with people. Then on top of that during all his yelling and banging he yelled (and I wish I was joking), “Go head, be racist and call the cops! Fuck you!”

Then he went outside the vestibule area with the main door, walked right up to our bedroom window and started yelling again. It scared the shit out of my wife and I called the cops again. Then he fucked off and the cops showed up like 30 minutes later.

Like seriously some people just get away with doing fucking whatever.

Romulus

Literally in Texas I would just open fire on then with the intent to kill. Seen to many videos were people tell the intruders to "please leave" and they end up getting killed for politeness(stupidity). You do that in Texas and you're done.

There is no reason a group of strangers should be in someone's house.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
(WARNING:Long story, read for your own amusement.)

This reminds me of something that happened to me a while ago a couple times, also involving someone who just decided he could do whatever he wanted.

'''''

Like seriously some people just get away with doing fucking whatever.
I used to live in an apartment complex that had the doors to each unit right next to each other on the stair landing. Lady in the unit next to me (our doors were a foot apart) would often have large "Gentlemen callers" banging on her door in the middle of the night. She was a pleasant middle aged lady so I have no clue what these dudes wanted at that hour but wow, if those guys only knew how often they were in a precarious position as I watched them for a window at low ready in case they were gonna bust the wrong door down.

Fortunately she moved out fairly quickly and a very.....friendly, girl moved in.

But yeah, apartment living is for the birds unless its a high end complex or just for college kids or whatever.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Utter fucking wanker, if the wee cunt came into my house with my kids I'd cave his head in and go after his mate, he looks like a wee fucking skiprat hood and the absolute shame on the UK justice system for letting him off with a shite fine, at least aul Piers Morgan gets laid into him

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Utter fucking wanker, if the wee cunt came into my house with my kids I'd cave his head in and go after his mate, he looks like a wee fucking skiprat hood and the absolute shame on the UK justice system for letting him off with a shite fine, at least aul Piers Morgan gets laid into him

Holy shit this post makes me want to turn into a lobster back.

Drew1440

Why even bother giving him airtime? Expect to see him on some dumbass reality show next.
As for why the police didn't arrest him sooner, they're busy preparing for pride month dances.

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Why even bother giving him airtime? Expect to see him on some dumbass reality show next.
As for why the police didn't arrest him sooner, they're busy preparing for pride month dances.
He give him airtime cause he's in the news for being a cunt and Piers wanted the views tbf Piers didn't let up lacing into him and showing him up for all to see, plus he never paid him..

Kenpachii

What a absolute dog shit upbringing holy shit.

Dude will be banned faster then light on twitch.

GymWolf

I need to see reeeeee reaction to this asap.

Pathetic UK (and EU) justice system will put you in jail.

Scotty W

Gold Member

I haven’t watched all of this, except for the clip where he brings up his family. No father confirmed?

God this stupid nut gets a fine and a ban from TikTok. His response is now to go on Twitch instead. Oh and the UK laws are weak smh. What a fucking tool

Last edited:

Goss Harag

Neo Member
This whole thing just seems so weird. Nobody knew who this person was 5 minutes ago, now he's trending on twitter and appearing on (albeit shite) news channels. It just seems like some big show that's been put on to get middle class folk even more wound up by the youth and the non-white people so the government can easily bring in more draconian laws and try to control our use of the internet.

I mean what the fuck is this shit?

near

Gold Member

Honestly insane how much traction his videos have got.

Winter John

Gold Member
This whole thing just seems so weird. Nobody knew who this person was 5 minutes ago, now he's trending on twitter and appearing on (albeit shite) news channels. It just seems like some big show that's been put on to get middle class folk even more wound up by the youth and the non-white people so the government can easily bring in more draconian laws and try to control our use of the internet.

I mean what the fuck is this shit?

Calm your tits Alex. The local cops have known this dipshit for a long time

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Some people are so soulless and fake nowadays the damned kid looks like he's rocking a activator wig in blackface :pie_roffles:

Top Bottom