• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teenagers walk into random house uninvited for TikTok fame

Esca

Stupid kids
My dog alone would of mauled one before they could run if you just walk in my house. I hear .
others in my house, I have a shotgun for that.

justonething

Jada's BFF
I feel this guys life expectancy is limited. Keep it up. Try it in the states for giggles.
He knows what he's doing, he attacks Jews, women, upper class people and docile looking men. Have you seen him doing any of this shit to other black men or thugs? He's just one of many hundreds of these zoomers harassing people for a "prank". Before these types of kids would do these things with their mates once in a while, now with social media they know they can get clout on a mass scale so there's more reason to do it and they think they have plausable deniability by claiming it's a prank. The police all but sucked his dick with how nice and gentle they were to him and the courts just gave him a slap on the wrist. Thanks to that, we will see an unprecedented growth in this sort of thing. On top of all this, now that kid has the support of Tristan Tate and has been given a platform on Piers Morgan's show. If we couldn't even extinguish the rise of some dumb kid like this, I have never been more sure that we will completely wipe ourselves off the face of the earth.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
Utter fucking wanker, if the wee cunt came into my house with my kids I'd cave his head in and go after his mate, he looks like a wee fucking skiprat hood and the absolute shame on the UK justice system for letting him off with a shite fine, at least aul Piers Morgan gets laid into him

What a fucking idiot.

I always lock my doors. And I’ve never heard a random person trying to open my door. I don’t own a gun either.

But occasionally I think about what would happen if an intruder did come in. It’s just me here so im on my own.

I’d just run to my kitchen and double fist a few big cooking knives and go slashing.
Same here. No guns, but every door is locked at all hours even when at home and I got lot of sharp kitchen knives. I also have two katanas.

What's crazy to me is the number of people who have had their cars rummaged through in my neighborhood and adjacent neighborhoods because they leave their cars unlocked in their driveways. Then you see them post stupid shit on Facebook or Nextdoor about how they should be able to leave their cars and doors unlocked overnight. I just roll my eyes and say to myself "so you're asking to be robbed." Dumbasses.

This cunt apparently tried stealing a train. Well I don't know if he tried to get it going but he was in the drivers area. Not sure when it happened.

Good thing he's been arrested. Teach the little shit a lesson.

Oh boy, do that to me and I'll end up in jail.
origin-355.jpg

DosGamer

This type of shit happens in the states as well... the only difference being in the States you stand a fantastic chance of being shot, and in the UK... you hope you dont walk into the home of Knollsy or Ronnie Pickering and catch a good old fashioned English ass whooping!

diffusionx

Gold Member
I really was hoping that this clown getting arrested and banned from social media would be the end of it, but really why are people still talking about him? Consider he was doing this to get attention - dont give him any. I realize that Piers Morgan is a professional clown but he is just giving the idiot what he wants.

Alebrije

This guy will end dead or injury...he clearly will keep those "pranks"..social media companies should ban him but the smell of money is stronger.

Tams

I'm currently reading Starship Troopers and this paragraph is food for thought:

“Many. I’m raising a dachshund now—by your methods. Let’s get back to those juvenile criminals. The most vicious averaged somewhat younger than you here in this class . . . and they often started their lawless careers much younger. Let us never forget that puppy. These children were often caught; police arrested batches each day. Were they scolded? Yes, often scathingly. Were their noses rubbed in it? Rarely. News organs and officials usually kept their names secret—in many places the law so required for criminals under eighteen. Were they spanked? Indeed not! Many had never been spanked even as small children; there was a widespread belief that spanking, or any punishment involving pain, did a child permanent psychic damage.”

NeoGuff

Banned

Lights, camera, action!!!

Seems like this guy is a actor playing his part to rile up the British public to be more excepting of the new incoming UK online harms bill

He's going to get torn to shreds this guy.
People are looking for his home address and threatening him on his Facebook.

Hes due an asswoopin from someone 🤣

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy

Lights, camera, action!!!

Seems like this guy is a actor playing his part to rile up the British public to be more excepting of the new incoming UK online harms bill

I ain’t listening to that video.

The kid is fame hungry.l so of course he is going to seek fame so why not sign up to something to promote himself. As for actors etc. I am friends with an actor who totally independently got involved in a terrorist attack and then was called out for it because they are an actor, the same old people claiming they were a crisis actor never mind the fact they just wanted to go out for the night then something insane happened and they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Last edited:

NeoGuff

Banned
The kid is fame hungry.l so of course he is going to seek fame so why not sign up to something to promote himself. As for actors etc. I am friends with an actor who totally independently got involved in a terrorist attack and then was called out for it because they are an actor, the same old people claiming they were a crisis actor never mind the fact they just wanted to go out for the night then something insane happened and they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Did you see the part in the video where the police woman held him back for the camera to start rolling before taking him into the police station? Thats why i said lights, camera, action! It’s like they were filming an episode of the Bill😂

Last edited:
Top Bottom