• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TEH GAF MODERATION IS BYASSED!!!!!!

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
THESE MODS ARE SO OUT OF TOUCH!!!! All i did was say "God of War Ragnarok is nothing but DLC for an interactive movie made for fanboys and morons and if you like it you're a sheep who can't stop licking playstation's dick" and they DELETED MY MESSAGE AND GAVE ME A WARNING FOR CONSOLE WARRING!!! I didn't even insult the people who liked the game i ONLY STATED MY OPINION!!!! .... What do you mean i was being a cunt who is derailing the thread and trying to get a rise out of people?!?! You do this but when somebody else says the exact same thing about Halo Infinite you give them a pass?!?!? THIS MOD TEAM IS SO BIASED

I've been here since the beginning, 3 YEARS ago and you CRAZY mods have made my experience on this site WORSE! EVERYONE needs to know about this because I AM an influential user and i deserve better, i've paid a total of 0 DOLLARS for gold and yet THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME?!?!
*insert incredibly specific homophobic insults here* I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR PLAYSTATION SONY PONY PARADISE YOU BLUE SNAKES!!! IM GONNA BE GOING TO *insert worse off less popular forum that was created purely as a response to NeoGAF here* BECAUSE THEY TREAT THEIR USERS RIGHT AND ARENT AWFUL MODERATORS LIKE THE NEOGAF MODS!!

this is a giant parody, please spare me evilore. everything i said towards mods was not at all genuine

OverHeat OverHeat wow thanks a lot for the gold bro

Last edited:

Patrick S.

Banned
Classic Reaction GIF

feynoob

Banned
This reminds me of this brick dude postings kingfey kingfey .

Dude chill out for second.

I am deeply sorry to the people who had to suffer from that account postings. Now I see why it was bad.

Last edited:

nowhat

No, that was a tech demo.

In which I want a sequel too, so bad.
Yeah, I look forward to fighting the same QTE boss a few times as well. Or the lycans (which you fight against only a few times, even though the game was supposed to be fighting werewolves in Victorian London) which just charge at you from fixed locations and then run back - such riveting gameplay!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Yeah, I look forward to fighting the same QTE boss a few times as well. Or the lycans (which you fight against only a few times, even though the game was supposed to be fighting werewolves in Victorian London) which just charge at you from fixed locations and then run back - such riveting gameplay!
Something tells me the sequel would have popped shit off in a grander fashion, since it was insinuating all out war. The gunplay and input latency was sublime, sadly there wasn't enough of it.

Top Bottom