• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TEH GAF MODERATION IS BYASSED!!!!!!

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
g8HsrEk.png

OverHeat OverHeat wow thanks a lot bro!!!!

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
THESE MODS ARE SO OUT OF TOUCH!!!! All i did was say "God of War Ragnarok is nothing but DLC for an interactive movie made for fanboys and morons and if you like it you're a sheep who can't stop licking playstation's dick" and they DELETED MY MESSAGE AND GAVE ME A WARNING FOR CONSOLE WARRING!!! I didn't even insult the people who liked the game i ONLY STATED MY OPINION!!!! .... What do you mean i was being a cunt who is derailing the thread and trying to get a rise out of people?!?! You do this but when somebody else says the exact same thing about Halo Infinite you give them a pass?!?!? THIS MOD TEAM IS SO BIASED

I've been here since the beginning, 3 YEARS ago and you CRAZY mods have made my experience on this site WORSE! EVERYONE needs to know about this because I AM an influential user and i deserve better, i've paid a total of 0 DOLLARS for gold and yet THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME?!?!
*insert incredibly specific homophobic insults here* I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR PLAYSTATION SONY PONY PARADISE YOU BLUE SNAKES!!! IM GONNA BE GOING TO *insert worse off less popular forum that was created purely as a response to NeoGAF here* BECAUSE THEY TREAT THEIR USERS RIGHT AND ARENT AWFUL MODERATORS LIKE THE NEOGAF MODS!!

this is a giant parody, please spare me evilore.

OverHeat OverHeat wow thanks a lot for the gold bro
You had me bruh. You even created that thread on 'how to make a proper ban thread.'

ANIMAL1975

THESE MODS ARE SO OUT OF TOUCH!!!! All i did was say "God of War Ragnarok is nothing but DLC for an interactive movie made for fanboys and morons and if you like it you're a sheep who can't stop licking playstation's dick" and they DELETED MY MESSAGE AND GAVE ME A WARNING FOR CONSOLE WARRING!!! I didn't even insult the people who liked the game i ONLY STATED MY OPINION!!!! .... What do you mean i was being a cunt who is derailing the thread and trying to get a rise out of people?!?! You do this but when somebody else says the exact same thing about Halo Infinite you give them a pass?!?!? THIS MOD TEAM IS SO BIASED

I've been here since the beginning, 3 YEARS ago and you CRAZY mods have made my experience on this site WORSE! EVERYONE needs to know about this because I AM an influential user and i deserve better, i've paid a total of 0 DOLLARS for gold and yet THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME?!?!
*insert incredibly specific homophobic insults here* I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR PLAYSTATION SONY PONY PARADISE YOU BLUE SNAKES!!! IM GONNA BE GOING TO *insert worse off less popular forum that was created purely as a response to NeoGAF here* BECAUSE THEY TREAT THEIR USERS RIGHT AND ARENT AWFUL MODERATORS LIKE THE NEOGAF MODS!!

this is a giant parody, please spare me evilore. everything i said towards mods was not at all genuine

silence i kill you stand up GIF

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I made thread here that drugs bad, if you want me to link it, no problems there.

Chiggs

to laugh david duchovny GIF

My favorite part was the OP saying: "This was a giant parody."

Oh man...this just kicked the shit out of my funny bone.

Scotty W

All i did was say "God of War Ragnarok is nothing but DLC for an interactive movie made for fanboys and morons and if you like it you're a sheep who can't stop licking playstation's dick" and they DELETED MY MESSAGE AND GAVE ME A WARNING FOR CONSOLE WARRING!!

It is funny that in saying you got deleted for saying that, you are STILL ACTUALLY saying that.

SHA

this is a giant parody, please spare me evilore. everything i said towards mods was not at all genuine

If someone hated halo , that's a good sign for showing he's really interested in the franchise , better than mentioning a dead ip once every 5 years ; mentioning a game isn't a bad thing cause they'll keep talking about it.

nocsi

Most of you don't know, but there used to be an actual crackhead on the moderation team. This was 2007-2010 era GAF.

Top Bottom