• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is coming in 2023 & to Xbox Game Pass

Draugoth

Gold Member
09c3CEy.jpg
\

Last edited:

Darsxx82

It is a non stop for Gamepass.

I never cease to be amazed at the number of releases. At this point I was already expecting a reduction in the rate of launches or a significant increase in the price of the service... but no, the opposite.

An unsustainable service for MS? I don't care, it doesn't matter, as a user I just take advantage of the moment.

Bad for developers? It is clear that it is more of an opportunity and it is not for nothing that they fight to be a "gamepass game" from the moment they are rewarded and amortize the Xbox version of the console.

So glad I got a Series X to go with my PS5. The games already on game pass and the ones scheduled to be on there day 1 are insane
It will be a generation where the number of multiplatform users will grow. They all seem to have and offer content that the general user wants to enjoy. On the Xbox side, it is clear that Gamepass is a compelling reason given what it offers.

xrnzaaas

This looked pretty rough in all honesty. It looks similar to friday 13th. After playing evil dead, I expect more from these games now. I'll hold off judgment until i see proper gameplay.
To me it looked like a big Dead by Daylight reskin but we'll see. We need a big singleplayer game based on one of the famous horror IP's. Alien Isolation was great but that's only one game.

MikeM

So glad I got a Series X to go with my PS5. The games already on game pass and the ones scheduled to be on there day 1 are insane
Yep. I’m enjoying it too and see the value. I already cancelled my PS sub because its too good. Love my PS5 but GP is too good for me and the family.

dotnotbot

Games are so badly optimised these days.This game looks nowhere near good enough that it should be 1080p/60

Edit: dynamic 1080p/60 😂

Who would've thought. Give devs better tools and more power and all they will do is scale down the budget and time spent on optimization and QA.

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Oh thank god, another asymmetrical multiplayer game based on a brilliant licence that would have made an utterly awful single player exprience. They've been such a winning formula lately.

Top Bottom