• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[TGA 2020] Evil West | Reveal Trailer (PS5/PS4/PC/XBox)

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

Sorry but it's also coming to PC, if someone can edit the title

A dark menace consumes the Old West. In solo or coop, fight with style in visceral, explosive combat against bloodthirsty monstrosities.
Eradicate the vampiric hordes with your lightning-fueled gauntlet and become a Wild West Superhero.

Battle alone or with a friend in stylish, gory action combat
Myths and legends retold within a stylised, weird wild west universe
Evolve with perks, upgradable weapons, and tools
Explore and fight through a story-driven campaign to save America

ss_b082036cf2f81e2709fb0a97ad33ad12fb2ea931.1920x1080.jpg
ss_e4be50f0099559510d6924400cb36377ac4eb8a1.1920x1080.jpg
ss_6b1e3d81e02e2c61fc7f1d2f55062d9e57e878b3.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:

Great Hair

Banned
Is a multiplat.
The game is done by the makers of Shadow Warrior.

Flying Wild Hog and Focus Home Interactive are excited to announce Evil West, an action game playable solo or in co-op and set within a dark fantasy, weird wild west universe. In today’s exhilarating Reveal Trailer, meet vampire hunter Jesse Rentier and the bloodthirsty monstrosities he hunts. Evil West comes to PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC in 2021

Last edited:

EDMIX

I was sure as hell this was a new Darkwatch

lol yesssss

same. As soon as i saw it I was like "ohhhh yea, that one PS2 game"

(Evil West)

"Nahhhh you lying, its Darkwatch spiritual successor"

mansoor1980 mansoor1980 Same, at the very start I thought it would be a remake of the very first Red Dead and then when it continued I thought it was that PS2 game Darkwatch. I think its funny that some of the older gamers guessed many of the same things lol

Last edited:

mansoor1980

lol yesssss

same. As soon as i saw it I was like "ohhhh yea, that one PS2 game"

(Evil West)

"Nahhhh you lying, its Darkwatch spiritual successor"

mansoor1980 mansoor1980 Same, at the very start I thought it would be a remake of the very first Red Dead and then when it continued I thought it was that PS2 game Darkwatch. I think its funny that some of the older gamers guessed many of the same things lol
now that u mention it , it does resemble darkwatch a lot.

I like the look of it certainly, but need to know what genre this is before I get excited. 'Action' is a bit generic to say the least.

Ol'Scratch

At first I was hoping it was some kind of horror/zombie mode for RDR2 and that would have been cool, but it still looks cool and like the vibe

Top Bottom