• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thank you, Ninja. Very Cool.

flacopol

my thoughts , as a basketball player and a mediocre gamer

in gaming you train you eye - mouse reflex , just that , in a sport you need to train all , you whole body , but I think this pro-gamers need to touch the ground a little bit , at least learn from guys as tokido from SFV , you could learn a few things from him

Grinchy

Banned
my thoughts , as a basketball player and a mediocre gamer

in gaming you train you eye - mouse reflex , just that , in a sport you need to train all , you whole body , but I think this pro-gamers need to touch the ground a little bit , at least learn from guys as tokido from SFV , you could learn a few things from him
You think a person could do moves like this -

Tlsdkin.gif

- without spending their entire lives training their whole bodies?

You think a person could do moves like this -

Tlsdkin.gif

- without spending their entire lives training their whole bodies?
I laugh every time I see this because almost no one did it. I think they cut to a single dude doing it, but that was it. It was so fucking embarrassing. I have no idea why gaming companies and the like are latching on to him like he's the second coming of Christ. We already have that - his name is Pewdiepie. Praise be to the lord of Sweden.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
If it wasn't for Dr. Disrespect nobody would know about Ninja. It was the Doc that let "Crinja" tag along in pubg games when Ninja could only get around 1-2k viewers.

I know this because I saw it happen as I was watching them both at the time. I watched Doc cuz he was entertaining and Ninja because he was SO DAMN GOOD.

Then Fortnite came out and Ninja changed. He distanced himself from anyone that hurt his "Family friendly" brand, stopped cussing, and focused on riding Epic's wave of luck. Of coarse his brand is a bold face lie. Ninja is a rageaholic, says absolutely awful things that would make a Reeset ERA poster brain hemorrhage, and is one of the worst sports in all of Esports. He just hides most of that on stream behind an veneer of aloofness, and faux superiority. I bet there are holes he has punched in the walls we cannot see on camera though.

I actually liked Ninja when he was himself, but now I can't honestly watch him without seeing how fake he has become.

He sold his soul, but at least he got a smoking hot wife and fuck you money doing it. YMMV when attempting the same.

Last edited:
Top Bottom