• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thanksgiving Thread 🦃 What are you thankful for?

science, technology art and medicine baby

and pie

2656822_111617-cc-pies-new-img.jpg

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
This royal throne of kings, this sceptered isle, This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, This other Eden, demi-paradise, This fortress built by Nature for herself Against infection and the hand of war, This happy breed of men, this little world, This precious stone set in the silver sea, Which serves it in the office of a wall Or as a moat defensive to a house, Against the envy of less happier lands, This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

AJUMP23

My Wife and her mom and dad who are amazing and helpful.

My children who are spoiled and need to learn some self sufficiency but are fun and loving.

I'm thankful that in the 1600s all the religious nut jobs left Britain because we were too sensible and level headed for their liking.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to them?

AJUMP23

I should add Turkeys, they are tasty and I like to eat them.

we have a family of turkeys that lives near my house, I don’t hunt them just watch them strut.

Raven117

Gold Member
Family, friends, health, a few bucks in my pocket. Lots to be thankful for in the grand scheme of things.

My Fiancé and her abilities in taking on my kids as a teammate, I'm talking to my older brother again, just bought a house, getting married next year. Life is good.

Top Bottom