• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That place has turned into hot WOKE garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjo64

cumsessed
6kqkbropj9n.jpg

:messenger_loudly_crying:
How many posts have you had deleted?

Crying about not being able to post low hanging ball sexist comments?

people really don’t understand what it means to be a “snowflake” at times.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Why don't message the mods instead if it really bothers you that much?

Also... "You are better than this"? Bro I think your dad might be a mod here, be careful.

My girlfriend is as good in craftmanships as I am.
And also in her Job as a Teamlead in Operations.

I have no idea what the fuck your were talking about but judging by the words you are throwing around I suspect you feel like your manhood is threatend by woman and other sexualities.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Hates free markets and his own penis. I think I've found another one for my ignore list.

tommib

The other day I was insulted and a post deleted for this "reason":
x3WSgyn.png

The posts in the thread had these images (obvious jokes... but who need humor when they have feminism and wokism?):
51Qd2iv.jpg

and well this one too, which is clear support for the cause!

MDI0eDcxNC5qcGc

Seriously, you guys need to grow a pair, if you have women around you make sure they have a sense of humor and that they actually can do stuff.... not just check pronouns and complain about representation.

Was I supposed to post these things un-ironically in a thread that highlight an initiative that diminishes women by implying they need special treatment to succeed?
Hey I got the same message on the same thread! That’s hilarious. So mods are copy-pasting replies. It honestly made no sense with what I wrote. Good to know the whole thing made no sense.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I notice it's just men fighting for wokeism.
All women I know are cool and take a joke and make the same jokes.
Internet is more restrictive than real life interactions

Swift_Star

Banned

The true snowflakes are those that complain about others being snowflakes. Just look at the outrage over the tinniest “woke” stuff appearing in media these people make lol

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member

Dude did you just assume sexism? Il have you know there are at least 52 genders, I assume a mod deleted this post because it only showed a fraction of them, therefor dismissing at least 44 other very real and tottaly not fake genders as unimportant.

This is obviously a open and shut case of genderalism

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Just take a walk OP.

Yesterday I had a post deleted for the first time with a message that confused me because it mentioned something that certainly wasn't my intention at all. But hey, it happens. Don't let it ruin your day. :messenger_peace:

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Op there’s a purple site over yonder in the furry shadow realm, whose denizens and policies might make you rethink your grievances here.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
i don't know what's happening

OP posted a picture making fun of gendered bathrooms outside the classic man/woman. I assume making fun of gender politics but since post is deleted it lacks context.

OP assumed that making fun of the at least 52 very real and tottaly not fake genders getting deleted means the mod team supports mental illness and went off the handle.

Me I'd just sigh.... and move on.

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
I just like to post gaming news and stay away from drama, but even that wasn't enough to warrant me a ban in a 'certain other forum' :messenger_crying:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I just like to post gaming news and stay away from drama, but even that wasn't enough to warrant me a ban in a 'certain other forum' :messenger_crying:
Even breathing could get you banned in that place, as it considered ableist and unfair against people that's dead.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Woke idiots over there, homophobic idiots over here.

But this place isn’t run by the idiots as well. There’s the difference.

Edit: wait, what? OP is moaning about GAF being woke??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom