• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That place has turned into hot WOKE garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
All I get from your post is that you don't know any women.
I know the good women
Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Zeroing

Banned
Hey I got the same message on the same thread! That’s hilarious. So mods are copy-pasting replies. It honestly made no sense with what I wrote. Good to know the whole thing made no sense.
Heyyy Daddy!!! Weird, are the mods real of just bots?

Since everyone seems to be complaining, once Richard Packer Richard Packer wrote about someone and I reply "who"? I got my post deleted for derailing :(
I even tried to bake a nice cake for EviLore EviLore to diffuse the tension.... did not worked :(

Draugoth

Gold Member
Even breathing could get you banned in that place, as it considered ableist and unfair against people that's dead.

NGL, it got me depressed because i genuinely like to post and talk about gaming news lol. But it's just insane how can so little get you banned and trigger mods in these 'other forums'.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
NGL, it got me depressed because i genuinely like to post and talk about gaming news lol. But it's just insane how can so little get you banned and trigger mods in these 'other forums'.
Yeah, one less place to discuss videogames in peace. Good thing we have GAF. 🫂

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Can somebody please confirm OP meant Reeee. And not this place. Just so I can get on with my day, and browse the gaming side here.
It was here, but I bet the reason to delete his posts had more in common with the "no politics" rule than the content of his posts.

Last edited:

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
Numerous posts were deleted in an effort to curb the derails. A number of the posts were also very low effort attacks against other community members. Post deletions are only ever slaps on the wrist to knock it off.

A generalized note was sent to all who had their posts deleted in that thread. We will do better to make it more clear as to why particular posts were deleted in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom