• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK - Series 12 |OT| Meet The New Boss; Same As The Old Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynasty

Yeah that seems increasingly likely, but there's a major issue that nobody seems to standout particularly even with only eight contestants left.

I like it this way, 2 season ago we knew Mark would win it, last year when it got to the finals, it was also obvious Joseph would win it.

mclem

Yeah that seems increasingly likely, but there's a major issue that nobody seems to standout particularly even with only eight contestants left.

At the moment I'm envisaging a final five (at least, that's how many usually get to interviews) of Alana, Grainne, Trishna, Courtney and one other - maybe Frances or Dillon, with Jessica as an outside bet.

Having caught up now:

I feel they should perhaps have thought a bit more before describing the aquarium event as Dillon's Do.

I have respect for Alana for not skipping a beat on "We've got fifteen minutes to go" "Actually, your first guests are arriving now" "We've got zero minutes to go".

MouldyK

Badgers in Space?!

screen-19-38-0818-10-2013.png

With the time constraints, even a simple iOS game would be a miracle if pulled off; a proper VR game? That's just not feasible.

My idea would be a Plants Vs Zombies type game where you move laterally across to shoot targets in front of you to stop them from getting too close. But it would still take ages to make.

iFirez

I kinda like the badger - they totally didn't need a main character (Gordon) because in VR you are that character so it works to just show the badger which is the goal of the game; to fly through space to find the lost badger.

pbsapeer

Banned
I'm not sure who will win this. Both have their flaws but I guess Gordon's lost his badger does sound like an indie game

I kinda like the badger - they totally didn't need a main character (Gordon) because in VR you are that character so it works to just show the badger which is the goal of the game; to fly through space to find the lost badger.

Definitely agree about the lack of the need for the a primary character. Seems like there should be a No Man's Sky mod to add a Badger randomly in the game.

EDIT: At the above, interesting change to the game's audience.

iFirez

Definitely agree about the lack of the need for the a primary character. Seems like their should be a No Man's Sky mod to add a Badger randomly in the game.

EDIT: At the above, interesting change to the game's audience.
I'd enjoy a NMS mod where you try to find Astro Badger.

That pitch started off abysmally - that very well could have been all in editing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom