• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK - Series 12 |OT| Meet The New Boss; Same As The Old Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon found his badger:
Gordon%2BRamsay%2Bsex%2Bdwarf.jpg

Daffy Duck

Were this me I'd try to knock up some cheap Starfox ripoff. VR could work with that.

I'd have gone with some fireman game where you get called out to put out fires and have to build the stuff and aim at the building and call it You're Fired, just for the lols.

Chopper

Thank the Lord, Grainne saved. Though she did absolutely nothing in that episode, apart from look fantastic.

So pleased Dylan and Sof went. Awful people.

Hutchie

Thank the Lord, Grainne saved. Though she did absolutely nothing in that episode, apart from look fantastic.

So pleased Dylan and Sof went. Awful people.

This week wasnt a patch on mermaid Grainne. Next weeks task look to be a laugh so another double firing then interviews???

Tregard

Soothsayer
Dillon seemed to be the only person to attempt any sort of game design (even though the task was essentially "give a sentence long design pitch to these programmers and you'll get a Unreal Engine demo in the morning"), I reckon he would have stayed if he hadn't talked himself out of it by constantly saying how good the game was in the boardroom.

Few things...

I thought Gordon's Lost His Badger would totally lose. Not because it was a worse idea, it's just that simple (basic), safely and cleanly executed things usually win on Apprentice, which the other one seemed to be.

The original drawing they had the studio artist do of the badger was actually really nice. By the time it was properly done up it looked way worse, Like a worse illustrator took over for the final outcome, odd.

Both games were of a very high standard (in terms of polish and aesthetics) for the time period. I wonder, what software did those companies use to make them?

Faddy

Banned
Miss A* in geography just put Africa on her Indian Gin

And she obviously skipped history by thinking an East India Company branding is in any way appropriate.

Nothus

Why did they swallow the gin during tasting? The fuck?
All of this with the phone and them getting drunk feels staged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom