• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK - Series 12 |OT| Meet The New Boss; Same As The Old Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothus

Sugar will be loving Alana's profit margins.
Jessica's plan is dogshit. Grainne's doesn't seem very profitable, I'm still not sure what Courtney's plan is?

Edit: Stone cold from Alana.

MouldyK

Frances missing out pages as it seemed unreal at first...not taking it seriously!

Lord Sugar Dispenser is a killer idea!

Nothus

Ok, now I understand what Courtney's business plan is, I can see Sugar going for it.
He's invested in a designer before - Tom I think he was called? The guy who designed that curved nail file.

Courtney only needs one or two of those products to be successful and he'll make a killing.

Hutchie

Frances showing her teeth, good for her! Even if business plan is decent sugar can still tell them to do what he wants

MouldyK

"Let me finish"

giphy.gif

Nothus

One of the most fantastically edited sections in the season.

Also I think it'll be Alana and Courtney.

I agree, I've changed my mind and think it will be Alana and Courtney.
Alana already has a business and her profit margins are strong.
Courtney actually has a skill for design and so the potential to make money is strong.

iFirez

One of the most fantastically edited sections in the season.

Also I think it'll be Alana and Courtney.
I'm a tv and film editor and I want to go into work and show some of the producers just that snippet, it really shows how a good editor can make a scene feel suspenseful, humorous and enjoyable when all it is - is footage of interviews.

I think Alana is a given... let's hope anyway.

iFirez

Are we talking about a certain point or the whole episode? Cuz I think the whole episode is shot great in the Interview Parts.
It was the section where they intercut all 4 different interviews starting and ending with Jessica's long winded explanation to Claud. It was very well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom