• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Army Corps Of Engineers Has Released a 2023 Calendar Of Giant Cats Attacking Infrastructure

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

zaomJfq.jpg

BwIzxJb.jpg

YceYpyL.jpg

iFrTN7o.jpg

4VKF52c.jpg

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Kitty litter scoop but the B&W photo makes it look like Psycho. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

We're like total opposites man. My favorite milkshake is strawberry. What's yours?
Chocolate.

But I like strawberry too.

Dogs on stuff would be an acceptable use of tax dollars. This is about the worst way to use taxes.

jason10mm

Gold Member
See, this is how gov't agencies should do fund raising rather than grabbing more taxes....

I wanna see a "The girls of the IRS" 2023 calendar so they can hire 87k more agents, a show where you can donate in order to pick a target for "US Navy, blowing shit up!!" to cover that new aircraft carrier, and regular sessions of "Play paintball against select congresscritters" so they can have free health care.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
At the rate we are going our politicians should release a calendar of where they illegally store classified information.

I should actually do this now.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
At the rate we are going our politicians should release a calendar of where they illegally store classified information.

I should actually do this now.
Or calendars with insider trading tips and other shady backdoor deals that make them wealthy [see: thieves] beyond a taxpayer's salary.

Last edited:
Top Bottom