• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE BATMAN – Main Trailer

Great Hair

Banned
I haven't been this excited for a Batman movie since 1989.

satisfying american GIF
Come On Reaction GIF

Usually I’m annoyed by super bullet proof Batman because it’s just a regular guy in a suit.

Well it’s not really annoyed by Batman but annoyed by his die hard fans which makes me hate the character. Anyway with that said….this looks amazing and possibly better than the Nolan films.

character in this seems like Michael Myers… horror movie type character that will keep coming until justice is served. I like it a lot.

Ionian

Took me a few tries as well and I'm pretty sure you're right, that's what he says.

First time it's hard as he mumbles.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
bytlbx1zt7v71.jpg

I'm done with this movie, I tried to give him a chance but no

will smith no GIF

First Robert, I just don't believe him as Batman and he's even worse at Bruce but now this. It's ridiculous.

Im Done I Cant GIF by Chicago Med

I wouldnt worry about it.

After credits scene spoilers.
Back in the Batcave there is a breif glimpse of Bruce in half costume spitroasting Catwoman with Alfred as a plant grows in the background.

Loving the tone of this movie a lot. Rewatched the trailer a few times now, and just liking the direction they are going with it. Pattinson is growing on me as the lead choice more and more as I see him in the role too.

He's come a long way since Twilight that's for sure. Loved him in The Lighthouse and Good Time.

Top Bottom