• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Biggest Game Releases of May 2022

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Dead by Dawn! May has come and with it a slew of brand new games to sink your teeth into. Though it may seem that AAA games from the major studios seem to be taking a back seat for the time being, don’t let that fool you into thinking nothing is in store for the month of May, especially when the highly anticipated release of The Evil Dead The Game is finally making its debut. Hail to the king, baby. Without further ado, here are the biggest games in May 2022.

Things start to get a little spooky early this year as the Deadites are running amuck in The Evil Dead the Game, which releases on May 13th. If undead creatures summoned from the underworld aren’t for you, perhaps the vampires in Vampire: The Masquerade Swansong will cure that itch for you, though with no exact release date you might be waiting awhile, but that’s okay, vampires have all eternity to wait. Shifting gears completely, Sniper Elite 5 hits home this month on the 26th. There will never be enough games about killing Nazis.

The Evil Dead the Game for me (y)

kunonabi

Just Evil Dead for me. Supposed to be a big group game for my crew but I get the feeling they're going to bail.

Y0ssarian

Banned
Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes

N3jtTEx.jpg

jaysius

Banned
Song of Conquest looks fucking great getting old school Hero’s of Might and Magic vibe, but it’s only going to be EARLY ACCESS not a real release.

Some fun stuff coming to Gamepass this month, wallet is very safe though.

Ceadeus

Evil dead definitely looks good and it's price point is perfect. I wish I had more money and time to spend but for now I still have Elden Ring to start and Nioh 2 on ps5 which I'm quite addicted to.

I hope evil dead gets a good following and many updates

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
The next few months are all about working through the backlog but I will be picking up Salt & Sacrifice in May and Klonoa in July.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

May 2022 has a handful of solid games to check out on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S/One, and Switch.

Trek to Yomi
Platform : PC PS5 XSX|S PS4 XBOX ONE
Release Date : May 5, 2022

My Time at Sandrock
Platform : PC
Release Date : May 26, 2022

Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters
Platform : PC
Release Date : May 5, 2022

Salt and Sacrifice
Platform : PS4 PC PS5
Release Date : May 10, 2022