• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

fuuuuuuck

PSN was having that Co-op sale and Diablo 3 was $26 CAD and I had put it in my basket to purchase but forgot to check out

now the sale is over

fuck

D i Z

Of everything that can piss Shy of all people off....

Cute moe gifs

tumblr_mruj20scd01r922azo1_500.gif

Are you looking to get stabbed with a rail spike?

Sure. Shy will take you to get a tetanus shot afterwards, but you're gonna have to cover the cost of everything else.

Feenix is gonna wake up to Shy holding Feenix's pillow over Feenix's face.

The good news is that Shy will shoot some holes in the pillow so Feenix can breathe.

Are you looking to get stabbed with a rail spike?

Sure. Shy will take you to get a tetanus shot afterwards, but you're gonna have to cover the cost of everything else.

Feenix is gonna wake up to Shy holding Feenix's pillow over Feenix's face.

The good news is that Shy will shoot some holes in the pillow so Feenix can breathe.

Shy will find you, hug you, then kill you. Of course he'll apologize afterwards, but...

tumblr_np5l41vgxw1tlazn5o1_500.gif

Last one for now (before Shy brutally murders me), Sorry Shy ;)

Shy

I don't get the appeal of moe and don't want to. I don't like anime like what anime has become, I just like serious storytelling like Monster and Spirited Away.

As much as I love Osamu Tezuka, he killed anime before it started with his production model. Nobody wants to do that kind of labor for so little money under such harsh conditions. It's awful.

JeanGrey

Good morning BCT!!!

I haven't posted for a bit cause there is too much BS going around and I really don't want to get banned.

So let's start with some positive stuff.
Shout out to my hero SHY 🤗
Also hi to Old man Mr. Slayen.
Oh can't forget Rashid of the turbulent wind you know who you are. Hi.

Anyway just wanted to pop and spread some love. We all need it and deserve some good stuff.

Stay positive and Safe! 😎

Sch1sm

Good morning BCT!!!

I haven't posted for a bit cause there is too much BS going around and I really don't want to get banned.

Anyway just wanted to pop and spread some love. We all need it and deserve some good stuff.

Hope everything's good on your end. 😊

Young Magus

Good morning BCT!!!

*daps*

I`ll try to stay postive.

I love all y`all

Gattsu25

Banned
Good morning BCT!!!

Welcome back 😝

I've seen your name around from something else, isn't it one of the characters from X-Force or something?

Kreed

The Republican Dictionary said:
Racism
Pronunciation: Oh-bah-ma
Noun: Racism; Plural Noun: Reverse Racism

1) Black people complaining about white people.
'Jamal: Racism sucks and I can't get handouts. I blame Rick and his hard earned house.'

2) A period of time used to describe slavery, ended by Republican Abraham Lincoln.
'Slavery was a great time for black people. But some black people didn't like it, so thankfully Republican Abraham Lincoln ended it.'

BigDes

I just find it amazing that if you replaced the word Roma/Gypsy with Black of Gay then a lot of the posters in that thread would be rightfully horrified

oh but disparaging the Roma is totally different for reasons.

I just find it amazing that if you replaced the word Roma/Gypsy with Black of Gay then a lot of the posters in that thread would be rightfully horrified

oh but disparaging the Roma is totally different for reasons.

Don't you see? Black people are ok but Roma are the one race that are actually scummy sub-humans that deserve all the bad in the world. They don't seem to get that they just move their hatred from one race to the next.

BigDes

I watched a anime once

Some dude in a giant murder robot acted helpless while all his friends were being brutally murdered. Then he remembered the power of love and killed all the badmans.

His friends were still dead, mind.

I watched a anime once

Some dude in a giant murder robot acted helpless while all his friends were being brutally murdered. Then he remembered the power of love and killed all the badmans.

His friends were still dead, mind.
Why'd you watch that f-f-f-FUCKING garbage? I'm guessing you mean Evangelion. Hate that show. Never again.

D i Z

Morning Ya'll.

Shy dun threw a couple of fumigation bombs and cleared the room.

And we've got a "let's wait and see the evidence" cat on CNN. First thing in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom