• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I see Gordon activated the slay symbol. At least the 3rd symbol. The first one was this:

Flash that across the night sky and Slay would show up.

Keep hitting that signal and we'll be taking about unflavored chicken for 3 weeks.
You ain't shit

Police officer did a bad thing and his colleagues stepped forward to ensure charges were brought.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...ested-animal-cruelty-Cranberry.html?mobi=true

Interesting. Oh wait, you thought this was about a cop shooting a black person? Pfft, as if. This was a cop who abandoned a dog.

🐕 is more important than you.
Sounds about right
This woman.....

This needs to stop
Or what?

Oh yea, forgot my good morning spiel.

Good morning to the future serial killers, future black to white transracials, people with an unhealthy obsession with Asian culture, people who always snitch to the authorities, people who willingly listen to Wale, young people who watch the Soul Train awards and think they know everything about black music, old people who wear adidas track suits with open toed sandals while having a Bluetooth in their ear asking young kids at the basketball court "lemme show you how it's done young bwoi", people who will get offended because I didn't mention them, and person in Toronto that actually owns a Nick Cannon album.

Sch1sm

Gasp! You don't listen or list "My favorite murder" podcast?

I listen to it, as well, but it's genuinely not for everyone so I refrain from suggesting it 'cause I can just imagine the reaction to Karen and Georgia's off topic tendencies. 👀

---

I DO NOT OWN A NICK CANNON ALBUM, FEENIX.

LionPride

Banned
Oh yea, forgot my good morning spiel.

Good morning to the future serial killers, future black to white transracials, people with an unhealthy obsession with Asian culture, people who always snitch to the authorities, people who willingly listen to Wale, young people who watch the Soul Train awards and think they know everything about black music, old people who wear adidas track suits with open toed sandals while having a Bluetooth in their ear asking young kids at the basketball court "lemme show you how it's done young bwoi", people who will get offended because I didn't mention them, and person in Toronto that actually owns a Nick Cannon album.
Do people willingly listen to Wale

It's WTFriday, of course!

Damn right, what the fuck are y'all talking about in here? Serial killers and their victims as furniture tha fuck?!!

Anyway to lighten the mood... yo BCT.... I just grew wings mans....

I just got an offer letter for a job that will literally change my life yo.... No college degree, was struggling with retail shit for the longest.... Never made more than 12.50 an hour and I just got a job making 35K.... I know the white man would laugh at that shit but this really is life changing money right now for me

Lawd I wanna just dance right now. It doesn't even feel real until I start but man this is amazing to me. Its an awesome IT company with a fantastic entry level position and I don't even have my A+ cert yet...... Man.... Ill be learning SQL too so theres so much experience I can soak up. This company is mad flexible to move up and get promoted as well so Im just high off life right now....

Ill finally have money to travel and build my PC and shit. Pay my car off and ill be literally debt free....

I want you guys to hustle for what you want in life. I want you guys to never lose faith and to keep striving and building each other up. Give back when you can, I sure as hell will without a doubt. I never thought Id be blessed for this opportunity and here it is. It felt like I didn't deserve it at times, it felt like It was never gonna come. I struggled for 2 years in Richmond to get to this result and knowing how it has ended up, I wouldn't change a thing.

I know Slayven gonna ask for 20$, I just might fuck around and send it to him lol

zeemumu

Found something worse than the roaches gif, put it in the "WTF is that" thread, thought it might be a bit too much and edited it out, but was too late before someone quoted it. And now there's no stopping maggot foot.

Sch1sm

Found something worse than the roaches gif, put it in the "WTF is that" thread, thought it might be a bit too much and edited it out, but was too late before someone quoted it. And now there's no stopping maggot foot.

Always quote your own image posts. Always. That way no following post contains it.

zeemumu

Always quote your own image posts. Always. That way no following post contains it.

Guy who quoted it saw that I edited it out and edited it out of his too. I had it spoiler tagged just in case but that wouldn't save the people on mobile from the horrors of maggot foot. I'll take your advice and quote the image next time.

Sch1sm

Damn right, what the fuck are y'all talking about in here? Serial killers and their victims as furniture tha fuck?!!

I just got an offer letter for a job that will literally change my life yo.... No college degree, was struggling with retail shit for the longest.... Never made more than 12.50 an hour and I just got a job making 35K.... I know the white man would laugh at that shit but this really is life changing money right now for me

Lawd I wanna just dance right now. It doesn't even feel real until I start but man this is amazing to me. Its an awesome IT company with a fantastic entry level position and I don't even have my A+ cert yet...... Man.... Ill be learning SQL too so theres so much experience I can soak up. This company is mad flexible to move up and get promoted as well so Im just high off life right now....

Ill finally have money to travel and build my PC and shit. Pay my car off and ill be literally debt free....

I want you guys to hustle for what you want in life. I want you guys to never lose faith and to keep striving and building each other up. Give back when you can, I sure as hell will without a doubt. I never thought Id be blessed for this opportunity and here it is. It felt like I didn't deserve it at times, it felt like It was never gonna come. I struggled for 2 years in Richmond to get to this result and knowing how it has ended up, I wouldn't change a thing.

I know Slayven gonna ask for 20$, I just might fuck around and send it to him lol

We're culturing the place a bit. Dropping unnecessary knowledge you'll probably one day use. What can I say?

Congrats on the dub, and good luck on this new job.

Slayven

Congrats

Good stuff man, congrats!

Fuck him, lemme hold it

Congrats Lil'DigiOp, hustle game strong.

We're culturing the place a bit. Dropping unnecessary knowledge you'll probably one day use. What can I say?

Congrats on the dub, and good luck on this new job.

Good stuff man, congrats!

I appreciate all the love y'all forreal.

Just know If there is anything you all need, you can always hit me up as a resource. Just shoot a PM, its nothing. I gotta give back, the universe has been to kind to me right now.

Two corny ass rappers smh

You're going to front like The Warm Up & Friday Night Lights arent classics? That 2014 Forest Hills drive didnt save 2014's musical integrity?

I can understand Wale but Cole? False Prophets, looking for trouble J. Cole.

Cmon Lion,

You reaching with that Corny shit.

Didn't think I could find an anime I liked outside of the five usual I watch, but decided to give One Punch Man a watch on Netflix and I really like it.

One Punch is lit, Still waiting for S2.

Its sad how I fell hard out of Anime... maybe I just like specific ones....

Those Naruto fillers are what pushed me away

LionPride

Banned
You're going to front like The Warm Up & Friday Night Lights arent classics? That 2014 Forest Hills drive didnt save 2014's musical integrity?

I can understand Wale but Cole? False Prophets, looking for trouble J. Cole.

Cmon Lion,

You reaching with that Corny shit.
Not a reach. The nigga was rappin about fucking a 15 year old like he was 30 fuckin a 15 year old

That's because most anime of today looks like whatever the hell this is:
k-on-wallpaper.jpg

You get tired of it after a while.

White folks going through a drug and suicide crisis because of economic downturn:

ywh.gif

Black folks going through a drug and suicide crisis because of economic downturn:

genocide-break-down-door.jpg

Hmmmmmm

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood broke anime for me...it was just too good. Everything else just looked shitty by comparison.

Izuna

Banned
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood broke anime for me...it was just too good. Everything else just looked shitty by comparison.

Eh, OG Anime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brotherhood

I haven't really watched any anime for years tbh, think I saw Angel Beats when I was 17/18 and have since seen Brotherhood and Attack on Titan (both were poop).

Eh, OG Anime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brotherhood

I haven't really watched any anime for years tbh, think I saw Angel Beats when I was 17/18 and have since seen Brotherhood and Attack on Titan (both were poop).

Thank you.

The only good anime is anime where the creator has a vision, takes the story seriously, has a great art style, and keeps out that little girl moe crap.

Attack on Titan is the ugliest show I have ever seen outside of those action scenes where they put their budget, and the story is ass. Can't stand that crap.

Sch1sm

What antivirus software/protection ya'll use?

Malware Bytes + Windows Defender, the end.

Thank you.

The only good anime is anime where the creator has a vision, takes the story seriously, has a great art style, and keeps out that little girl moe crap.

Attack on Titan is the ugliest show I have ever seen outside of those action scenes where they put their budget, and the story is ass. Can't stand that crap.

AoT lost me because Even will never truly die because Mikasa the GOD.

Also, it's manga art is so bad I can't finish it by reading, so I'll subject myself to season 2 on release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom