• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
And the cop who is being brought up on animal cruelty charges? Black.

Coincidence? Of course!

Sup BCT.

I need to get my girl out of working for the Department of Corrections. She's only in the prisons from time to time, but she deals with risk assessment levels, and restorative justice. This means she sees rap sheets, and detailed reports on what got fellas (and ladies) locked up.

For every dude who should have stopped selling heroin, or was the getaway driver for some shit that went down bad, there are some FUCKED UP dudes in the pen.

FUCKED UP.

Raping their baby brother fucked up. Capping their grandmothers fucked up. heading to the next state over to kill their girlfriend's mom and stepdad AND dog, then getting back home in time for dinner fucked up.

I'm sorry, but I think you can only read so many rap sheets; deal with so many broken people before it starts taking it's toll on you. I know she wants to help but... yeah. I'm selfish, and I want my girl to stay sane.

Numb

For every dude who should have stopped selling heroin, or was the getaway driver for some shit that went down bad, there are some FUCKED UP dudes in the pen.

FUCKED UP.

Raping their baby brother fucked up. Capping their grandmothers fucked up. heading to the next state over to kill their girlfriend's mom and stepdad AND dog, then getting back home in time for dinner fucked up.

I'm sorry, but I think you can only read so many rap sheets; deal with so many broken people before it starts taking it's toll on you. I know she wants to help but... yeah. I'm selfish, and I want my girl to stay sane.

giphy.gif

This new cycle of the BCT is terrifying
No need to feel selfish wanting her in a better calmer place

Also, it's manga art is so bad I can't finish it by reading, so I'll subject myself to season 2 on release.

I like the manga art because it's so ugly and grotesque, but it is pretty bad in a lot of ways. It reminds me of Edward Gorey, but not as good. The story is still too shit to handle, though. It's like grimdark One Piece. What insane feat will Eren/Luffy do while shocking everyone around him next!? Complete crap.

Trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on this free GitS ticket with a free 30 trial of Crunchyroll...

Saw the same ad. Curious on how soon I could cancel and keep the ticket 🤔

Then again I've also been contemplating keeping Hulu or switching to Crunchyroll

Malyse

Of course you should. Free is free, besides it'll be an entertaining watch for one reason or another.

Hmm.

Welp, I guess everyone in this thread is gonna die soon. Johndoey made a good point, so you fucks are all doomed.
Saw the same ad. Curious on how soon I could cancel and keep the ticket ��

Then again I've also been contemplating keeping Hulu or switching to Crunchyroll

It's free. Cancel once you redeem the ticket; you have 30 days. CR is super easy to cancel; IIRC you still get the amount of time left when you cancel: i.e. if you cancel on day 5, you still get the other 25 before they switch your account back.

Found out my coworker is getting a tattoo of the name of his girlfriends son. I'm like:
1mUwtW_B.jpeg

I can't even begin to wrap my head around it. If your that committed you might as well propose first.

Sch1sm

I'm not sure. That looks like a lot of stuff. I don't feel like doing it right now. Also apparently the page crashed.

7 steps, but 1-4 is literally install the tool and run it as an administrator. 5 is hit next. 6 is verification that you want this to be done. 7 just says that if removal is unsuccessful, save the logs and contact support, and if it is successful to just restart your computer.

Not that bad, tbh, and it'll get that program off your stuff.

Slayven

Found out my coworker is getting a tattoo of the name of his girlfriends son. I'm like:
1mUwtW_B.jpeg

I can't even begin to wrap my head around it. If your that committed you might as well propose first.
Is it his kid?

If you have to get a tattoo of someone's name. You can only do parent or your blood child. Even that that is stretching it.

7 steps, but 1-4 is literally install the tool and run it as an administrator. 5 is hit next. 6 is verification that you want this to be done. 7 just says that if removal is unsuccessful, save the logs and contact support, and if it is successful to just restart your computer.

Not that bad, tbh, and it'll get that program off your stuff.

Nah, I'm too lazy right now.

D i Z

The FUCK?! Girls went out to eat..ribs cancelled! ����

What kind of talk is this? Put that address book to work and overnight them shits to Cali!

I can't believe I got duped into coming to the office today. I'm going home with all the stationary for this shit.

Slayven

What 2 or more consenting adults do is up to them. But It would be interesting to talk to women that fethize black men. I watched a few videos on youtube where this one woman does it, but attempts to get turn other women to the dark side. the pathology is fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom