• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusHD

Banned
Lol. Not all anime is bad, except that freaky shit. Oh hell no.

----------------

Okay, question. If you had a one way trip to any fictional universe in existence, where would you go? This question is easy for me, Pokemon. I mean come on, it's fucking Pokemon?! What more could you want?!

Fuck no dude, could you imagine stuff like bug and ghost type Pokemon in real life? I want no part of that.

Hilariously enough, I'd go to Fairy Tail's universe. Big happy guild where you're chill with everyone, have magical powers, and go on missions with your crew sounds dope. Can't ever die in that universe either apparently... ;D

One Piece, everything is corrupt af, I'm good.

Bleach... no.

Naruto... no.

Hunter X Hunter... that test is too hard.

Other than the big shounens, nothing really comes to mind that isn't bland.

Sch1sm

Making it hard to post pictures..👀

1280x720-KHR.jpg

Fuck no dude, could you imagine stuff like bug and ghost type Pokemon in real life? I want no part of that.

Hilariously enough, I'd go to Fairy Tail's universe. Big happy guild where you're chill with everyone, have magical powers, and go on missions with your crew sounds dope. Can't ever die in that universe either apparently... ;D

One Piece, everything is corrupt af, I'm good.

Bleach... no.

Naruto... no.

Hunter X Hunter... that test is too hard.

Other than the big shounens, nothing really comes to mind that isn't bland.

You know what? Fuck Pokemon!! I want magic! Give me Fairy Tail!!

Kreed

I'm currently reading One Piece and My hero Academia. Both are amazing right now. I might get into Berserk soon. Heard waaaaaay too many good things about it.

Man no. Leave Hunter X Hunter and Berserk alone. Those two series have been running since Lionpride was in diapers, aren't even close to an ending and IMO will never finish, not even in Slayven's life time.

I know you're going to read them anyway, everyone does, but don't say I didn't warn you.

Man no. Leave Hunter X Hunter and Berserk alone. Those two series have been running since Lionpride was in diapers, aren't even close to an ending and IMO will never finish, not even in Slayven's life time.

I know you're going to read them anyway, everyone does, but don't say I didn't warn you.
Berserk taunts me. The last hiatus was cruel.

Numb

Would live in those chinese novel worlds if i get to survive
full

Hiatus is a helluva drug

Johndoey

Banned

Roller is set. HxH is a lost cause, but Berserk'll be done by the time he's in his forties.

I don't think I'd want to be in any manga/anime world. Maybe something peaceful or something with a cool power type, but meh. Most of them are corrupt and miserable, like real life. At least I'd have a power, I guess.

Actually, one of the big space exploration series might be cool. Space Battleship Yamato, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, or Macross.

Why tho

C7tI5aLV4AAmQ_h.jpg:orig

Bruh, I won't lie, I hate bugs with a passion. That being said, I could only imagine how freakishly scary bug Pokemon (or really, a lot of Pokemon) if we saw what they'd look in real life.
Gave that fool half a face and call it done.

How hard would a practical J'onn J'onnz suit be

Johndoey

Banned
Lol. Not all anime is bad, except that freaky shit. Oh hell no.

----------------

Okay, question. If you had a one way trip to any fictional universe in existence, where would you go? This question is easy for me, Pokemon. I mean come on, it's fucking Pokemon?! What more could you want?!
We'd all end up in a world run by Junji Ito laws of random cruelty and despair.

Malyse

Wasn't aware you were allowed to marry humans.

One Piece is super long, though. Holy. Beserk is good stuff.

One Piece never lets you down through all 860 chapters. To be consistently that good is amazing. Oda is one of the best writers in fiction right now.

One Piece never lets you down through all 860 chapters. To be consistently that good is amazing. Oda is one of the best writers in fiction right now.

What do you think of the whole cake island arc right now? I think it's amazing!! So many good moments and we are about to hit the finale of this arc!! It's gonna be so good!!

Edit: Lotus knows what I'm talking about!!

andthebeatgoeson

Let's not do this serial killer part of the cycle.

Late but I'm on team rib, Gordon.

And feenix, i heard on the radio a tour called i love the 90s or something. And they got ya boy:
https://youtu.be/UxAwkZsf8Gg
I was about to buy you tickets. I can't find the location.

And that was just one of the acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom