• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Only if you want to get murdered on the spot.

You can't even do dumb shit around when people are eating or get the side eye
''can't you see we eating''
It's like they are one step removed from getting up and teaching some lessons lol. Good thing people are smart enough never to try shit. Mostly

D i Z

You can't even do dumb shit around when people are eating or get the side eye
''can't you see we eating''
It's like they are one step removed from getting up and teaching some lessons lol. Good thing people are smart enough never to try shit. Mostly

I have a cousin who when we were kids would dance around and do high kicks while he ate. Weirded me out at the time. The conditioning by the family unit to get people to not f around when it's meal time is basically a result of getting kids to stop f'ing around being distracted and focus on just eating. The evolution of survival practices like hunkering down around the pot when safe isn't going to leave us. Will be interesting when shit goes sideways again and people get even less social around meals.

Numb

I have a cousin who when we were kids would dance around and do high kicks while he ate. Weirded me out at the time. The conditioning by the family unit to get people to not f around when it's meal time is basically a result of getting kids to stop f'ing around being distracted and focus on just eating.

Strap em to the baby chair until they learn i say
It's how my cousins learned not to be all over. One mistake? In the chair you go nobody playing around with you

Evening, everyone. Got a urge to try my hand at MMOs, but selection is limited when the only device that I have that is capable of running them is a PS4. And looking on PSN, barebones as fuck.

Johndoey

Banned
Evening, everyone. Got a urge to try my hand at MMOs, but selection is limited when the only device that I have that is capable of running them is a PS4. And looking on PSN, barebones as fuck.
Off the top of my head for F2P MMOs Skyforge, Neverwinter, Warframe are all worth checking out.
MMOs are ass anyway
Keep up with them fighters
You got Central Fiction and Rev 2?
---
Honestly if I get into anime fighter late I never go online, the population is usually so small I assume I'll get bodied so hard it'd be pointless.

There are plenty of f2p MMO's on psn. Paid ones too.

Just looking for something good though. Not touching neverwinter thanks to that hacking fiasco of last year. Being real apprehensive of that game because of it. Not taking any chances. Star Trek Online was eh when I played it on Steam. Already got Marvel Heroes, it's alright. Played Smite, but MOBAs give me a headache, which is funny considering I downloaded Paragon. But I think I'm getting off track here, what trying to get at is the general idea of MMOs, multiple players in one place, or many places either chatting or getting ready to proceed on the next quest. Only games I played that felt like that are Trove and D.C. universe online. I would try Onigiri but.....nah.

D i Z

Just looking for something good though. Not touching neverwinter thanks to that hacking fiasco of last year. Being real apprehensive of that game because of it. Not taking any chances. Star Trek Online was eh when I played it on Steam. Already got Marvel Heroes, it's alright. Played Smite, but MOBAs give me a headache, which is funny considering I downloaded Paragon. But I think I'm getting off track here, what trying to get at is the general idea of MMOs, multiple players in one place, or many places either chatting or getting ready to proceed on the next quest. Only games I played that felt like that are Trove and D.C. universe online. I would try Onigiri but.....nah.

Not sure what to tell you to be honest, because they are all "good" if you find what you are looking for. If the games ain't working for you then..
If you are having trouble getting a group to plan stuff out then...
You burn through a lot of things seemingly impulsively without completion (not a slight btw) so I'm reluctant to recommend a dollar investment. You just aren't going to find that unless you go PC and even then...

Not sure what to tell you to be honest, because they are all "good" if you find what you are looking for. If the games ain't working for you then..
If you are having trouble getting a group to plan stuff out then...
You burn through a lot of things seemingly impulsively without completion (not a slight btw) so I'm reluctant to recommend a dollar investment. You just aren't going to find that unless you go PC and even then...

I understand. I just want something fun to play and I do kinda breeze through games a lot. I wanna try Neverwinter but....Being cautious and all. But I guess I will find something eventually on here, I bet. But thanks all the same, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom