• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey..what's BCT opinion on Desu&Mero's stuff ? (Viceland show and the podcast)

Started listening the podcast yesterday at work cause kept seeing references to it. Seems 'entertaining', if a bit chaotic sometimes, ... although for a white-ass dude like me in Europe, some of the references go a bit over my head :)

They're one of the few I vibe with on viceland but I don't listen to many things to put them up against anyone so someone else could help you better.

"Prejudice around height and it's seeming acceptance among society." ... someone been reading BCT posts, smh at all of you!

:p

They're one of the few I vibe with on viceland but I don't listen to many things to put them up against anyone so someone else could help you better.

Yeah, i don't listen to much either. Just a GoT one, one about NBA and now this.

D i Z

So it's basically open season now, great.

and all them white cops behind him could not be happier

It's been open season. And so much more when they started to roll back rights for suspects, their families and legal representatives, the push back on accountability (removing body cams and holding footage in ongoing cases), the continued arming of police forces with military grade weaponry, and the removal of our legal ability to prosecute police for misconduct, murder, thievery and harassment.

Slayven

It's been open season. And so much more when they started to roll back rights for suspects, their families and legal representatives, the push back on accountability (removing body cams and holding footage in ongoing cases), the continued arming of police forces with military grade weaponry, and the removal of our legal ability to prosecute police for misconduct, murder, thievery and harassment.

yeah the only thing that changed is they aren't being cute with it anymore

yeah the only thing that changed is they aren't being cute with it anymore

They pretty much want it to be the absolute norm. Maybe even the absolute word of law someday. The understood by all across the land way of their "order".

It's damn ridiculous this is our President. I can't wait til we get his monkey ass out of the White House.

Hey..what's BCT opinion on Desu&Mero's stuff ? (Viceland show and the podcast)

Started listening the podcast yesterday at work cause kept seeing references to it. Seems 'entertaining', if a bit chaotic sometimes, ... although for a white-ass dude like me in Europe, some of the references go a bit over my head :)
I love them, theyre hilarious. I don't watch em on tv since i dont really watch much tv anyway but i watch all the stuff they put on their youtube channel and i listen to bodega boys

D i Z

It's damn ridiculous this is our President. I can't wait til we get his monkey ass out of the White House.

I saw a headline on CNN this morning (had the volume off) that said something about WH staff being besides themselves because of physical altercation(s) on site.

Absolute.
Clown.
Shoes.

D i Z

Countless years from he'll be in world history classes all over
Not in a good light

The direction of that legacy and how long it lasts will determine that. if he's just the start of a couple of decades of the steady decline that they want, he'll be remembered fondly by them. If he's outdone by a more focused and ruthless successor, he'll be a grand old painting. If we stomp out this madness before it really gets going, all of this will be like that time the neighbors had to fumigate their house and didn't come back for a while.

i'll fix it when i'm president

Getting into politics to sell your mixes.. ABC about to ruin your plot.

Numb

The direction of that legacy and how long it lasts will determine that. if he's just the start of a couple of decades of the steady decline that they want, he'll be remembered fondly by them. If he's outdone by a more focused and ruthless successor, he'll be a grand old painting. If we stomp out this madness before it really gets going, all of this will be like that time the neighbors had to fumigate their house and didn't come back for a while.

So my hope for people realising they need competent leaders after such an example was useless
Can't imagine things getting even worse but didn't think he'd be where he is right now either

Johndoey

Banned
So my hope for people realising they need competent leaders after such an example was useless
Can't imagine things getting even worse but didn't think he'd be where he is right now either
This whole situation would far worse if there was any real intelligence or guiding goal from the administration. I'm imagining someone able to tap into the same type of base for support and that won't trip over themselves.

D i Z

This whole situation would far worse if there was any real intelligence or guiding goal from the administration. I'm imagining someone able to tap into the same type of base for support and that won't trip over themselves.

Someone who wasn't a complete twerp, had the same principles or worse (and those dudes are showing up in droves now) and gains his power could fuck this world right off its axis.

Johndoey

Banned
Someone who wasn't a complete twerp, had the same principles or worse (and those dudes are showing up in droves now) and gains his power could fuck this world right off its axis.
Exactly we got lucky that this dipshit we call a president has no real political goals. It's all prestige and personal business opportunities to him. This could be infinitely worse.

Hell I'm guessing people who thought that had no chance before see Trump win the presidency pretty much off the back of angry white folk and disinterest, and gear up for the next go around. Shit is going to get worse and worse.

I love them, theyre hilarious. I don't watch em on tv since i dont really watch much tv anyway but i watch all the stuff they put on their youtube channel and i listen to bodega boys

Oh, what's the youtube channel? It's not the viceland one, right? I 'watch' them on www.viceland.com, didn't know they were actually on TV :)

(For some reason, i can only watch like the 4 most recent ones on the site and the rest is region blocked. wtf)

edit: nvm, stopped being lazy and googled it :p

Scareamoose is getting divorced by his wife for going after his orange senpai, Reince is getting the boot and the Repeal got shutdown for now. Not bad for a fuckery Friday.

Trump didn't like that Priebus didn't 'return fire' at Scaramucci.

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/891057503647281153

a7WQ23r.png
This

Train

Don't

Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom