• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Coalition is Recruiting People to Work on “Next-Generation Gears Experiences”

Barakov

Gold Member
I'm playing through Gears 5 on PC right now and it's crazy how great it looks. Shame they shoehorned some cringey drama into the story. Still I'm very much on board for a Gears 6.

Hopefully the next one is not gonna feel like gears1 with better graphic once again.

And please get rid of the fucking locust and new shitty enemies and make something new.
Gears of War isn't Gears of War without locust.

Last edited by a moderator:

WorldHero

Gears 5 was underrated. Hivebusters was amazing. Really looking forward to Gears 6 as the final act of the "newer trilogy" (probably cross gen). Gears 7 should be an Unreal Engine 5 showcase.

MrA

Banned
I'm playing through Gears 5 on PC right now and it's crazy how great it looks. Shame they shoehorned some cringey drama into the story. Still I'm very much on board for a Gears 6.
what you don't like dull wood blocks crying all the time?
on the bright side hivebuster's trio are much more interesting and fun characters.
Ideally, they kill off the gears 4/5 trio at the beginning of 6

Barakov

Gold Member
what you don't like dull wood blocks crying all the time?
on the bright side hivebuster's trio are much more interesting and fun characters.
Ideally, they kill off the gears 4/5 trio at the beginning of 6
I mean, I don't want them to get killed off but the coalition definitely tried to capture the magic of the original trilogy and it fell quite short. There was an organic chemistry between Marcus, Dom, Baird and Cole that's missing from the trio. I'm looking forward to checking out Hivebusters, though. I've heard good things.

Top Bottom