• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Cycle.

Allforce

Is anyone playing this? Thoughts and opinions?

I like jackfrags and he posted a vid about this game today and it looked pretty fascinating. He compares it a bit to Tarkov which I only have a cursory knowledge of but the gameplay loop sounded cool. PvEvP, lots of quests, tons of gear and customization, FPS squads on a huge map. Sounds like a fun adventure with some buddies. Also it had dinosaurs.

Anyways figured I'd see if we had some GAF impressions. Here's the vid:

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
It's an enjoyable and accessible version of escape from tarkov. I have been playing it and I like it a lot so far. Runs like a dream, great art style, and fun gunplay. It's basically yager's failed br turned into "starkov". Still a year off but promising.

The games actual name is The Cycle Frontier

Last edited:

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
"Blowing up on Twitch. . ."

Nine people watching at the moment. Less a spicy ghost pepper and more a bowl of gazpacho warmed in a microwave for 10 seconds (in terms of "heat").

Last edited:

Barakov

Why does every indie FPS have dinosaurs?
Probably a lot of Jurassic Park Trespasser fans out there.
QaowjKM.jpg

manfestival

Posting in here cause the game released yesterday on steam with no fanfare on GAF.
Never played Tarkov. Wasn't too big on the idea behind that game and what the devs were doing with it. However, trying this game out and it is fun. The launch is SUPER buggy. Having issues connecting with friends. The main map was not working for a good period of time, which mean starting off on the harder map... which was indeed harder. Hit Reg feels slightly off when firing at other players. However, the base of the game seems pretty solid. See lots of potential once they iron out the issues here with the game.

Top Bottom