• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The day before 4k RTX trailer

im calling this a vaporware. It will either never coming out or will be nothing like these trailers
I was going to say... does this make it legit? It's always looked pretty damn good, but the talk around this that it's sus! The whole bit where they delayed the game to switch it over to UE5 right before release... who is secretly funding this thing?!?

I think it's still the most wish listed game on Steam.

Last edited:

Luipadre

Gold Member
I was going to say... does this make it legit? It's always looked pretty damn good, but the talk around this that it's sus! The whole bit where they delayed the game to switch it over to UE5 right before release... who is secretly funding this thing?!?

i dunno man they had a video today about the dev team. Looked like 5 hobby devs working from home on this one :D

EJlGvI4.jpg

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
im calling this a vaporware. It will either never coming out or will be nothing like these trailers

Why? It looks pretty good but it doesn't look like they're doing anything unrealistically achievable here. Plenty of other upcoming games look a lot better.

Thaedolus

I mean the trailer didn't look like it was doing anything too insane? It looks great but nothing mind blowing. TLOU Part 1 looks better IMO.

Top Bottom