• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The dic is the universal symbol across the whole world -- think about it

Have you noticed what you'll find in public bathrooms across the whole world and not just western countries? A dick drawing on the wall. It's always there, in Usa, Asia, Europe basically everywhere where there's abbandoned buildings and public toilets. The dick drawing transcendes religion and race. You'll find a dick drawing in Muslim public toilets/abbandoned buildings. Also in hindu countries, catholic countries, basically in every religion and race.
If there's a public toilet or an abbandoned building there's a high chance there's a dick drawing somewhere on the wall. I find that interesting.
But I can't figure out why? Why do people draw dick drawings on the wall? Why isn't there a vagina drawing on the walls but only dicks? Is there something I'm missing?
What's your take?

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Banned
This means something....

kcpfvcS.gif

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
It’s because of societies’ taboo. It is an early form of rebellion that some people never grow out of.

Top Bottom