• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited - |OT| - Console edition

gossi

I'm anxious for the reviews on this. The pvp stuff is making me nervous. I'd love for this to be good.

I've played the PC and Xbox One PVP for a while (there's a video in the OP I made of PVP on Xbox One). It's great - when it works. There's still some bugs in it. I can't think of another console game with 1500 people sharing one map.

I need this day to be over real fucking quick.

Watching these people play on PSN Live is making me hate every last person streaming because they are playing and im not.

Hella salty right now.

StuffRuff

I'm fully in the camp of 'wait a few days and see what the reviews say' at the moment.

PC version seems to have come a long way though and I like the idea of playing with some of my PS4 friends.

FrankCaron

Huh. Wasn't expecting to hear positivity around this one. I'd be interested in jumping in for the XBO version if this actually fares well and has a decent GAF presence...

Kinsella

Banned
I'm definitely in on PS4. Took awhile to preload it, but it's finally complete. Definitely did not mind the 7 dollar discount.

I actually wanted to get this day-1 after the beta but it looks like plans have changed. Still got Shadow of Mordor sitting around and it looks like I might be very busy in the near future.
Also if Fallout 4 will be 2015 I might even skip this one. But damn I loved the beta. I never actually played an MMO and maybe I won't use the MMO aspect of it but I love Elder Scrolls and the beta was fantastic. Man I don't know what to do ;_;

playXray

Well stoked for this now. Having played through the beta three times (with character wipes at the end of each) I am really looking forward to actually keeping my toon around this time!

If you paid for the PC to console transfer, you can download now, and may not need to wait for your email.

Go to http://account.elderscrollsonline.com and go to your billing history. The transaction for the copy now has a redeemable code. (for me at least, US account) Not sure how long that's been there.

Kinsella

Banned
The top streams for PS4 and Xbox One on Twitch right now are ESO. Watching the Xbox One stream because it's much sharper. Streamer says the framerate is a consistent 30, but obviously he hasn't PVPed or done any raiding yet.

link1201

I've played the PC and Xbox One PVP for a while (there's a video in the OP I made of PVP on Xbox One). It's great - when it works. There's still some bugs in it. I can't think of another console game with 1500 people sharing one map.
Wow, didn't think it was that big. I will definitely keep this on my radar.

Great OT.

PS4 NA GAF Checking in....still undecided on class =/

Strongly leaning towards Breton Templar (Heals) or Sorcerer. Anyone play on PC that can help vouch? Also interested in Imperial DK (Tank) but again, just not sure lol.

Too many choices!!

ObiDin

Work is going to go by so slow today.

And tomorrow, and Wednesday...

I might jump on tonight at midnight if the servers aren't screwed. Having never played an MMO before(and disliking the concept of queueing), does anyone know if ESO had queueing on pc? Hope not.

Ascenion

Going Altmer Sorcerer. Wanna show my pride and say with the Aldmeri Dominion, but it will be Daggerfall Covenant because Xbox ESO GAF decided so.

Cob32

Is it up in Europe or just australia and New Zealand? Can't wait to finish work if it's Europe aswell.

Pop

The top streams for PS4 and Xbox One on Twitch right now are ESO. Watching the Xbox One stream because it's much sharper. Streamer says the framerate is a consistent 30, but obviously he hasn't PVPed or done any raiding yet.

Most of the PS4 streamers forget to choose the highest quality before streaming. If not, the streams are just too blurry as you see now.

Got it, installed and downloaded the patch.

I've made a character and I'm playing yet I'm in the UK?

I didn't think it was going live until midnight?

Z3M0G

I NEED impressions of Vita remote play for the PS4 version... if they got the button mapping right.

90% of my PS4 play is through my Vita lately. It's how I plan to play this. (FFXIV is fantastic through remote play.)

aibaby

Neo Member
I'm ready! Even have screenshots of my toons from the Beta so I remember what to make and their names. :)

grmlin

Do I remember it correctly, that the disc version is also bound to the psn account? So it would not matter if I go digital or disc?

Top Bottom