• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Falconeer Warrior Edition coming to Playstation and Nintendo Switch

The Alien

Banned
How was this game? I thought it looked really cool but haven’t picked it up yet.
Yeah....I thought the game looked really cool. Was psyched for it actually. Played it off GamePass.

Controls were awful. I wasn't expecting it to be a powerhouse of a game, but have played better, similar games from the PS1/N64 era of shooty flying games.

Thankful for GamePass saving me from purchasing. Lol.

MastaKiiLA

I too thought this was one of the cooler-looking games for XSX, but the 2 posts about the bad controls are disappointing. Otherwise, this would be on my watchlist.

xray49er

Worst money I spent. This was the first game I brought and I couldn't get past the tutorial because of the controls. I didn't want to be a dick and refund it so I just uninstalled it.

intbal

I didn't have trouble with the controls outside the first few minutes.
But the game is just unengaging. More character and world development would have helped. It's a one-man developer, though (I think).
I'll keep an eye on any future content, but I'd say this one is a Gamepass-only play at the current time.

Soodanim

Gold Member
I came to watch the trailer so I can scroll the thread list without repeatedly thinking “Falconeer and the Winter Soldieer” but now I think it’s a shame that one man’s solo game is only leaving a sour taste in people’s mouths, which might take away from what a cool success story this could be for the guy.

Maybe it can get a patch to make it a bit more accessible to people, even if that won’t do much for the other flaws.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Falconeer will be making it's way to the Nintendo Switch later this summer, and Joey got a chance to go hands-on with the game. Check out his playthrough! The game launches on Switch, PS5, and PS4 on August 5, 2021.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Soar through the skies aboard a majestic warbird, explore a stunning oceanic world and engage in epic aerial dogfights, in this BAFTA nominated air combat game. The Falconeer – Available August 5th, on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4.

Last edited:
Top Bottom