• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Five Best Things About ESPN NFL 2005

Meier

I'll buy NFL 2k5 and NHL 2k5 at launch for 20 bucks. No waiting for them to get cheap because they're at it to start? SOLD!

AniHawk

Meier said:
I'll buy NFL 2k5 and NHL 2k5 at launch for 20 bucks. No waiting for them to get cheap because they're at it to start? SOLD!

Even I would buy them at that price (I'm not a sports video game fan- my dad is).

Malakhov

Banned
Well ebgames has espn nfl 2k5 launching at $49.99.

For a minute there I thought Sega was pulling an incredible move.

Norse

Meier said:

i dont think I read that in the article...are they going to be 19.99? I thought someone mentioned 39.99.

-Norse

ZILLION

Sega/Take Two have mentioned nothing yet other than the fact that they will launch significantly below full price.

The VIP and weekly prep stuff looks way better than I thought it would.

if the games are $19.99, I'll get *EVERY* ESPN game, EVERY year updated...

if they are $39.99 or $49.99, it wont effect my decision much..

i currently plan to go wtih ESPN Football 2k5 on Xbox, as it looks fucking amazing... and I will get this regardless of its price, be it $20 or $50.

the custom soundtrack for in game stuff and the way you can customize it sounds tooooooooooooooooooo Good...that feature just sealed a purchase for me.

I wasnt gonna buy this year cause i know my team is gonna suck ass this year on the game but I will now.

peace

Malakhov

Banned
Well one thing for sure I'm still gonna get ESPN NHL 2K5 over NHL 2005 whatever the price may be.

Though if they launch NFL super cheap, I might get it even though I don't like football that much 'cept the CFL.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I'll buy a copy of NHL 2005 just 'cuz Naslund's on the box...but I won't take it out of the plastic.

NHL 2K5 all the way for realistic hockey action!

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
$20 sounds too good to be true, but if it is then I'll buy an extra copy for one of my Maddenite friends.

BojTrek

Banned
They are only making it for PS2 and X-Box...

I will be picking it up for X-Box on Day 1 no matter what the price is... I also have 3 buddies that will be picking it up for online play...

DCX

DCX
Looks amazing, sounds amazing...man i wish they would just name this game Madden becuase then it would get the credit it deserves. I'm sure some kids will see this and ask if it's Madden and when they find out it's not, they will say " well then it sucks, Madden is better " Drones

DCX

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
There are other VIPs in the game outside of users. There's a VIP for every real-life coach in the game, so you can study up before any match to see what the tendencies are. This means that the coaches in ESPN NFL 2005 are programmed to act as much like their real-life counterparts as possible, giving you a more realistic NFL experience.

If this is done right, ESPN will be the best football game ever made.

warhead

Damn, why is the damn European launchdate always so late, last year it was released when the season was almost over...

Top Bottom