• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards | Streaming Live Thursday, December 9

Kagey K

Banned
For the first time in years I'm going to miss this due to a work Xmas function.

I should probably give them a Christmas bonus for saving me from this cringe.

If anyone watches this live instead of the very short summary, what are you doing with your life
It will be 9am here in Japan, so I will be working (from home office due to Corona), so I will only watch the game announcements and get some work done during the award stuff.

T-Cake

Wonder if we're getting any new hardware related announcements? Xbox Elite controller 3 would be nice.

Reactions: Isa

zeioIIDX

LMAO it's the meme version.
I know, lol. I found this version where someone Shop'd Sonic's original face into the poster so I further edited it by adding Tails's nightmare fox meme face that was floating around before the first movie dropped lol.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO!

Here is what I'm expecting to be dropped tonight!

Silent Hill
Fable
Breath of the Wild 2
Starfield
Perfect Dark
Project 007
God of War Ragnarok
Spider-Man 2
Bloodborne 2

ARRRRRGGGHHHH! MY HYPE!

Fake

C6fErwn.jpg

will it happen again?

Never.

All I want and care for is a proper Silent Hill if that is there, the rest of the show could be the most boring thing I have ever saw and I would still call it a phenomenal show.

I think this year im going to skip watching and just wait for the trailers and click through those lol, I cant wait for some fire trailers though

Alebrije

Hope the shows delivers good cringe moments and interesting "world premiere releases"...the rest is just boring...after all the best game of 2021 is what you ejoyed the most not which other people says it is.

I want to see elder scrolls 6, MGS remake, silent hill and bloodborne II. That's a realistic expectation. Throw in half life 3 aswell.

Top Bottom