• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

The Grand Tour Presents: Carnage A Trois - December 17th

Winter John

Mar 9, 2014
I liked the old specials they did. They were fun. That Vietnam was excellent. The new ones aren't as good but still entertaining enough

DJ Shalad

Dec 10, 2018
the last one, was utterly pointless, forgettable. hope this won't suck. carksons farm was more entertaining than their last TGT special.

Fbh

Dec 6, 2013
the last one, was utterly pointless, forgettable. hope this won't suck. carksons farm was more entertaining than their last TGT special.

Yeah the last one was kinda bad, but they also made it when almost everything was still shut down because of COVID. So it being rather scaled back was understandable.

Hopefully this one is better.

Reactions: Tams and DJ Shalad

ManaByte

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2004
California
manabyte.com
I would love for them to release a gag reel someday.

I was at the taping for the first episode of The Grand Tour (high-fived hamster when he got out of his Mustang), and when they were on the stage they riffed for several minutes with jokes that got more and more XXX rated. Cameras were rolling, and it'd be hilarious to see stuff like that released.

T8SC

Jun 22, 2013