• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Grand Tour Presents: Carnage A Trois - December 17th

Ellery

Great to see the next special coming out so soon. I do love those shows even though they are way past their peak. No blame on them since they are getting older and older, but it is good fun.

Winter John

I liked the old specials they did. They were fun. That Vietnam was excellent. The new ones aren't as good but still entertaining enough

Great Hair

Banned
the last one, was utterly pointless, forgettable. hope this won't suck. carksons farm was more entertaining than their last TGT special.

Fbh

the last one, was utterly pointless, forgettable. hope this won't suck. carksons farm was more entertaining than their last TGT special.

Yeah the last one was kinda bad, but they also made it when almost everything was still shut down because of COVID. So it being rather scaled back was understandable.

Hopefully this one is better.

ManaByte

I would love for them to release a gag reel someday.

I was at the taping for the first episode of The Grand Tour (high-fived hamster when he got out of his Mustang), and when they were on the stage they riffed for several minutes with jokes that got more and more XXX rated. Cameras were rolling, and it'd be hilarious to see stuff like that released.

T8SC

giphy.gif

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I want to watch this but the web Prime Video apparently does not allow airplay. I really don’t want to sign into the app on my rentals smart tv. Guess I’ll have to wait it out for when I’m back home.

MachRc

It was okayyy,

I did enjoy the beginning alot,
but like some of their recent specials, I started to get bored towards the middle and fall asleep at the end like I was watching an old rerun of Ghost Hunters with Jason and Grant

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I'm a big fan of GT (and Top Gear when it was hosted by this trio), but this was the worst special yet. I'd go so far to say that it was the worst episode of GT and the worst event these three have ever put together.

I really hope this isn't the last one. It would be a real shame for the show to go out on such a poor episode.

AJUMP23

There were some great parts in the show. I liked the French girl in the race, but for the most part it was run of the mill. Just over an hour I think and it was worth the time.

Fbh

Was considering re subbing to prime for this, but the impressions I've seen for it online range from "just ok" to "straight up bad".

So I'll probably just watch it later when I re sub for The Boys S3 or something else.

Last edited:

This was poorly themed. No trip to Paris? No race against eurostar? No baguette jousting on top of camper vans?

It is not a special. Just a mediocre episode.

Top Bottom