• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Holiday Sale comes to PlayStation Store 12/21 (Biggest PSN Sale of the Year)

Rac3r

"The Holiday Sale promotion comes to PlayStation Store on Wednesday, December 21. This is our biggest promotion of the year with discounts across a vast number of games and DLC for a limited time*. That includes the likes of Call of Duty Modern Warfare II**, FIFA 23 Standard Edition, Horizon Forbidden West Standard Edition, Elden Ring Standard Edition and many more.

When we say biggest, we mean it: there are thousands of titles included. There are so many that we struggled to fit all of them into this PS Blog post. You can browse the entire list below, and head to PlayStation Store when the promotion goes live to find out your regional discount."

Huge list of games (see link), prices go up tomorrow (12/21).

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
They really had to put Elden Ring on sale a week after I buy it...
Joe Biden Thank You GIF by The Democrats

nocsi

This combined with the latest $100 PSN cards for $85 and it's not so bad. Been waiting to buy a few DLC

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Fist of the Northstar is $7. Literally the best Yakuza game
It's a nice game indeed, but I wouldn't considered it the best Yakuza game, specially because it's not Yakuza at all :messenger_tears_of_joy:

RGG Studios best work for me is without a doubt Judgment 2.

Either way, for 7$ Fist of the Northstar is a banger.

Last edited:

GymWolf

It's a nice game indeed, but I wouldn't considered it the best Yakuza game, specially because it's not Yakuza at all :messenger_tears_of_joy:

RGG Studios best work for me is without a doubt Judgment 2.

Either way, for 7$ Fist of the Northstar is a banger.
Why would you say that?

DonJorginho

Banned
Treated myself to some goodies

• Aliens Fireteam: Into The Hive Edition
  • Resident Evil 3
  • Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Edition
  • Godfall Ultimate Edition
  • Back 4 Blood Annual Pass (ordered the game for £9 off Amazon)
  • Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Why would you say that?
  • Cast is amazing;
  • Plot is fantastic;
  • Combat system is the best RGG Studios has ever done;
  • It's their first brawler made with Dragon engine that achieves 60 fps;
  • Side quests are interesting and entertaining;
  • Mini-games are really good too.
Some may debate their best work is Yakuza 0, which I totally get it, because that game is damn amazing too, but at the end of the day I would still vote Judgment 2 just by a tiny margin.

Last edited:

Just_one

last Of us Part 1 - 60€
Death´s Door - 10€
Quarry - 24.74 €
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Shredder´s Revenge - 20€
Life Is Strange True Colors - 24€
Streets Of Rage 4 - 13€
The Pathless - 18€

how is the quarry? is it good?

decisions decisions...

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
  • Anthem ($1.8)
  • Dishonored ($5)
  • Dishonored 2 ($6)
  • Rage 2 ($8)
  • Uncharted 4 + LL Bundle (PS4) ($10)
  • Doom ($5)
  • Shadow of Mordor ($5)
  • Shadow of War ($7.5)
  • Injustice 2 ($3)
  • Darksiders Collection ($6)
  • RDR 2 ($20)
  • GT7 ($40)
  • Elden Ring ($42)
  • Horizon Forbidden West ($30)
  • Gotham Knights ($35)
  • CP 2077 ($25)
  • TLOU P1 ($50)
  • Dying Light 2 ($30)
  • Olli Olli World ($10)
  • Wolfenstein Two-Pack ($9)
  • Wolfenstein II ($9)

BTW, not sure if its allowed to be posted but I get my discount PSN cards off enaba. Just redeemed one in preparation for the sale

$100 PSN Card for $84
Is this USA only?
I live in Portugal and never see deals like these...damn.

edit: 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim...is it worth it at that price? I like stuff like Persona and JRPGs in general and was always curious about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa
Gonna grab GT 7 and leave at that. I have been playing my backlog for 2 whole months and there is no end to it. I will stick with it until the next big game release like Resident Evil 4 Remake or FFVII Rebirth/FFXVI. This time I'll resist the urge of buying games I know I won't play any time soon.

No PS+ subscription discount? I stupidly missed the one a little while back.
They have one that ends today. lss 30€ or 30$ per subsciption if you don't have one right now.

On the playstation blog there's 24 games per page and ... 137 pages to browse. It's crazy.
Yeah the fact we can't choose how many products we have displaying per page is stupid. i always have to search somewhere else and they buy there

RoadHazard

Gold Member
They have one that ends today. lss 30€ or 30$ per subsciption if you don't have one right now.

Yeah the fact we can't choose how many products we have displaying per page is stupid. i always have to search somewhere else and they buy there

Yeah, I meant for people who are already subscribed.

Top Bottom