• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The "I Love You" Drunk Thread

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
You know you were alone, you know that it was not funny. Just to let you know if it anything went wrong we are there for you (jerking off). There's nothing wrong being single and alone, just don't make it sad.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I’m so burned out from being “not alone” I can’t even remember what the state of being “alone and lonely” felt like. Being alone seems like a blessed relief.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
I’m so burned out from being “not alone” I can’t even remember what the state of being “alone and lonely” felt like. Being alone seems like a blessed relief.
I was really drunk writing that OP, a bit less replying. I'm always, always alone, sex is fine but I would do anything for a hug at this stage. Was just posting to make it norrnal.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I was really drunk writing that OP, a bit less replying. I'm always, always alone, sex is fine but I would do anything for a hug at this stage. Was just posting to make it norrnal.
Sending virtual hugs man
Teddy Bear Hug GIF

Catphish

I'm not drunk, but I'm drinky.

It's midnight here (edit: and now my birthday) in suburban Chicago. It was 70 degrees (21C) yesterday, 60 (60C) today, but now 35 (1.6C) and I can hear freezing rain pittering off the roof.

I love the weather where I live. Frigid winter grips, but eventually yields to the embrace of spring, which gives way to sweltering summer, which fades to the cool and colors of fall, which dies with a whimper to frigid winter.

Fury and grace, fury and grace.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Anyways.

All is balanced.

Existence is inexplicable.

The world is, Herself, perfect.

Life is miraculous.

People are amazing.

Animals and plants are brethren.

Video games are life.

Death is imminent.

Injury is likely.

Suffering is certain.

Perception is unique.

War is hell.

Empathy is a frequency.

Knowledge is earned.

Wisdom is paid for.

Forgiveness is freedom.

All is temporary.

I don't know what tomorrow may bring, but I'm thankful for my life, and your part in it.

I love you.

🌎🌍🌏:messenger_heart:

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
What happened?
My gf and I broke up for the nth time in November after a fight, and I felt incredibly happy to be free of her for a few months. But then in the last couple months the missing her/nostalgia started to slowly seep in. It has calmed down from what it was a week or 2 ago.

nush

I felt incredibly happy to be free of her for a few months. But then in the last couple months the missing her/nostalgia started to slowly seep in.

That's becuse you didn't find someone new and your monkey brain edited out all the bad parts of that relationship. Never go back, it's not going to be the same and the problems will come back. Cuck/bitch feedback loop, only you can break that.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
That's becuse you didn't find someone new and your monkey brain edited out all the bad parts of that relationship. Never go back, it's not going to be the same and the problems will come back. Cuck/bitch feedback loop, only you can break that.
I did find a new one but she annoys the shit out of me. I ignore her most of the time.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
You still don't go back you find another someone new. What you did was go back to the well.
She texted me a couple days ago then I think she immediately blocked me because I couldn’t get through to her after. We’ve been doing this since 2017. I know I should avoid her but I never seem to find a suitable replacement.

nush

I know I should avoid her but I never seem to find a suitable replacement.

That's only because your replacements don't have the advantage of a history and shared experiences. Recognize that your relationship EXP has gone up and hopefully your postion in life since you first met your ex is better. Starting from 0 but with better base stats.

You're not going to find a woman right out of the gate that is going to be perfect at the point it was going wrong with your ex and give you a do-over.

Catphish

I'm not drunk, but I'm drinky.

It's midnight here (edit: and now my birthday) in suburban Chicago. It was 70 degrees (21C) yesterday, 60 (60C) today, but now 35 (1.6C) and I can hear freezing rain pittering off the roof.

I love the weather where I live. Frigid winter grips, but eventually yields to the embrace of spring, which gives way to sweltering summer, which fades to the cool and colors of fall, which dies with a whimper to frigid winter.

Fury and grace, fury and grace.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Anyways.

All is balanced.

Existence is inexplicable.

The world is, Herself, perfect.

Life is miraculous.

People are amazing.

Animals and plants are brethren.

Video games are life.

Death is imminent.

Injury is likely.

Suffering is certain.

Perception is unique.

War is hell.

Empathy is a frequency.

Knowledge is earned.

Wisdom is paid for.

Forgiveness is freedom.

All is temporary.

I don't know what tomorrow may bring, but I'm thankful for my life, and your part in it.

I love you.

🌎🌍🌏:messenger_heart:
Christ.

This is why I don't drink. :messenger_pouting:

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
She texted me a couple days ago then I think she immediately blocked me because I couldn’t get through to her after. We’ve been doing this since 2017. I know I should avoid her but I never seem to find a suitable replacement.
That's the thing. People judge, oh you'll find someone else. You know you. Imperfection is sometimes the best we can get. Heck I'd pay to have a Russian bride Ukrainian refugee.

From my hometown, there are basically no divorce, it's really 'til death to us apart mentally and I appreciate that.

Top Bottom