• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The internet is… enjoying Resident Evil Village's extremely tall vampire lady

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Has stylish, unique clothing but even if creepy she is giant so has boobs. That's a win in marketing terms.

I'd bet REVIII is set in Spain, like RE4. Because the creepy face reminds me of the psycopath politician in charge of the region of Madrid:

isabel-diaz-ayuso-esradio-05122018-06-2.jpg

Resident Evil Ayuso

It even has a nice ring to it.

Well, I guess the series did jump the shark with the 6th game trying to mimic a big budget action movie. Capcom is just rushing these out now. The Evil Within and Ghostwire Tokyo will be more memorable than these big titty vampires and werewolves.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Well, I guess the series did jump the shark with the 6th game trying to mimic a big budget action movie. Capcom is just rushing these out now. The Evil Within and Ghostwire Tokyo will be more memorable than these big titty vampires and werewolves.
I always thought evil within was missing big titty vampires.

I don't understand what's so great about her. She looks like a 9 feet tall drag queen. Her *you know what* is probably a 16 inch deep Venus fly trap with mini tentacles lined up in her 'inner walls' which would extract every drop of blood from a certain 'engorged spongy tissue' which would dare enter that space.

get a grip sheesh..

Lethal01

I don't understand what's so great about her. She looks like a 9 feet tall drag queen. Her *you know what* is probably a 16 inch deep Venus fly trap with mini tentacles lined up in her 'inner walls' which would extract every drop of blood from a certain 'engorged spongy tissue' which would dare enter that space.

get a grip sheesh..
Please stop.

I can only get so erect.

Astral Dog

I thought RE7 was one of the best ones and VILLAGE is following the same steps but expanding the scope, everything is there to make a fantastic RE horror action game :exploration, puzzles, creepy setting, interesting lore, intriguing enemies (the Bakers were very memorable, 8 has big shoes to fill but it looks promising) RE6 instead is what happens when you think only the silly characters make a Resident Evil game and nothing else 💩

We have seen a similar setting before on 4, but its such a classic horror setting and the way 8 does it is unique enough with the perspective, lore and enemies.

This trailer gets me hyped every time 😁

Last edited:
You guys are going to be really disappointed when you face her as the final boss, this is obviously not her true form.

Not to mention she is a dead zombie/vampire who has a stench of rotten flesh.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
My only concern is how beaten to death the character has become. We know little about her and her personality yet she’s the pin-up model fad on the internet.

My only gripe is how played out the character is. Will this fad continue next year or the year after that? Is it only cool because RE Village is the next hot AAA game coming out? Why not dress up like Jack or even Zoe from Resident Evil VII?

I have the deluxe edition purchased already and I’m on the hype train too. It just feels like a fad at the moment. A trend for cosplayers to go wild and people who have large women fetishes. I actually like my main villains to stay hidden for a while.

Roni

Gold Member
"This isn't Resident Evil"

At this point, after so many games with varying styles, anything can be Resident Evil.
Can't disagree, honestly... I raged hard when 4 came out, but this shit is just a product. It will change in order to keep selling.

AJUMP23

I hope she tells you she “wants to suck your blood” and you can either win or lose the game right there with your decision.

This character is the game's Keanu Reeves. Quickly ran into the ground online within 24 hours of her reveal with no signs of stopping and people cosplaying for their validation fix.

red flag GIF

SSfox

You guys are going to be really disappointed when you face her as the final boss, this is obviously not her true form.

You remind me on how Capcom treated Tony Montana in re5, I suspected some cool twist with that guy but he just turned in an ugly monster that you'll kill and that's it. Hopefully they'll do better with the talk lady, I mean with the hype and all they must.

Bankai

I just hope she WILL be the final boss.. reminds me of the Far Cry 3 situation, when VAAS wasn't the main bad guy, such a disappointment!

Idk, I find the absence of the usual suspects being angry over sexualization/fetish of a female game character a bit suspicious. Did the trans community give it approval or something? Tall lady is one of those women trans people probably wish or think they are. She reeks of "fabulous", that those communities allow in between being angry at Catwoman's ass and Ciri having heels.

Top Bottom