• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match Coming Soon to PS4 With Rollback Netcode

GrayFoxPL

English Trailer

Gematsu Article

“We’re proud to announce The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match is coming to PlayStation 4!” producer Yasuyuki Oda said in a video message. “This version features online rollback netcode, so please go wild until The King of Fighters XV releases!”

The King of Fighters 2002 returns in a fully tuned-up version! The second entry in the Ultimate Match series… The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match on PlayStation 4!
  • The largest character roster in the history of The King of Fighters! 66 combatants eager to fight.
    • The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match‘s exclusive character Nameless joins the tournament!
  • Fighting strategies have been deeply improved! Aim for amazing comebacks and change the outcome of the battle!
  • Reduced online lag with its new “Rollback Netcode.”
  • A variety of game modes…
    • Aim to clear all 50 missions in “Challenge Mode.”
    • Create your own combos in “Practice Mode.”
    • See how long you can survive in “Endless Mode.”
Exceed your limits and unleashed your Unlimited power!

Fucking finally!

Ever since the original PS2 Japanese editions, the game was never re-released on PlayStation platforms, only on PC and Xbox 360. It took more than 10 fucking years to come back on PS.

YES!

ocCHIZH.png
48O9MIS.gif
vPvUTou.gif
eRVKWNM.gif

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Dance your little heart out sir, I'm not into FGs but this is my one of my favourite pixel art gifs, which your Terry reminded me of:

2IBbvYv.gif

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I have them all on PS4, TKoF always had a charm to them ever since the 90's
I remember playing the Fatal Fury arcade machine in the local chippy and eventually got a copy
Definitely adding this to my collection!

Last edited:
Top Bottom