• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The King of Fighters XIV |OT| ¡VIVA REY DE DINOSAURIOS!

F9ZYKWd.jpg

vb5HMoj.jpg

>We were developing KOF14 for a long time, It was a long-term difficult project, and i believe it was pushed in the wrong direction. the final game turned out good, but it did not produce the wanted results. If it came out in 2013, it would have been okay, but it will was released in 2016 and the graphics did not look 2016.

>The results using UE4 are much better than expected. Samurai Spirits looks good But I think that KOF15 is going to look even better as our engine proficiency increases is getting better. KOFXV will be a much better game. (Compared to KOFXIV)

http://kofworld.com/the-king-of-fig...-with-kofxiv-graphics-bets-on-kofxv-with-ue4/

Well, now is official we won't see Love Heart again. Just like with K9999, the upcoming artbook doesn't include her and even removes her digitally from promotional materials.

Chapter 13-2 of A new Beginning dropped today, is focused on Angel, explaining how her story changed now that K9999 has vanished. Seemingly, NESTS is still around and is keeping tabs of all the "traitors" (Angel, Sylvie, K', Maxima and Kula).

Is also revealed that Angel's team up with KOD and Ramon goes beyond KOF with Ramon working on getting her to break through into the Lucha Libre scene as "Angel of Justice"

Pretty good chapter overall, although now I'm worried if this means Team Mexico is up against Team Ikari in the Third Match.

Shinriji

Chapter 13-2 of A new Beginning dropped today, is focused on Angel, explaining how her story changed now that K9999 has vanished. Seemingly, NESTS is still around and is keeping tabs of all the "traitors" (Angel, Sylvie, K', Maxima and Kula).

Is also revealed that Angel's team up with KOD and Ramon goes beyond KOF with Ramon working on getting her to break through into the Lucha Libre scene as "Angel of Justice"

Pretty good chapter overall, although now I'm worried if this means Team Mexico is up against Team Ikari in the Third Match.

The story is based on the KOF14 timeline? I'm not reading the comic.

Welp.

The third match in the XIV manga is Team Mexico vs Team Ikari,Team Mexico knows how to make an entrance tho.

And it will take a while to get used to see kids cheering for Angel

Top Bottom