• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The latest (but not necessarily the greatest) *Post Your Desktop*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday boredom is setting in, and the Cubs game is almost over and Entourage doesn't come on for hours, so I need something to do. Anyway...

desktop.jpg

Post yours!

Malakhov

Banned
Haha, that desktop is brilliant, can you tell me where you got it Milhouse? Also we're using the same theme, I guess HmmXP is popular amongst frenchies lol

Mama Smurf said:
I don't suppose the girl in Rei_Toei's is anyone famous? Probably just some random model.

I was wondering the same thing. Lo and behold the image name wasn't just "desktop.jpg", but "carice_van_houtenrevu200351_2.jpg". "Carice Van Houten" jumped out at me, so i googled it and apparently that is the name of a actress(from the netherlands it seems...though i'm not quite sure). I couldn't find any decent pics to tell if they were the same person though.

The girl in that pic...whether it's her or not, is very pretty though.

SKluck

Banned
desk81604.jpg

I really need to just subscribe to gamewallpapers.com sometime, they get high res high quality game wallpapers that NO ONE ELSE ever gets, not even the game's website.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Mama Smurf, Morbidaza: Carice van Houten is like, the prettiest and (one of the most) talented actresses in my country :) Thought I'd share that with you. There's this dutch forum that has tons of pictures of her, but also from some nude scenes she did in movies, so I'm not sure it's allright if I put it here. I could PM it, though.

5097.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom