• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is $70

I'm just here for the chaos

Fire Elmo GIF

EDMIX

The deep, deep lolz.

Why would they give a shit if some of you are mad its this price? Holy shit, have you seen how high they keep their fucking games? So this should be a shock to no one lol

So they'll put it at this price cause they already know this fanbase will buy it regardless. I image those that even buy Nintendo games are use to paying so much money in general.

They literally just PORTED Donkey Kong TF over and charged full price.

Why would this be shocking? lol I'm more shocked they didn't do this sooner tbh

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I'll keep my 70€, will get it later second hand or maybe some fren can lend it to me.

I'm sorry but with the insane amount of games I want to play that I already own I can't justify paying 70€ for another one.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Probably an error on their website. Every retailer still has this listed as 59.99, Nintendo has made no mention of it at all and the game comes out in 90 days. Everyone come off the ledge until you see something official.
Good point, just put in a pre-order on Amazon for $60 just in case. Worst case scenario, I cancel before it ships.

jigglet

Banned
Hum, I pre-ordered and pre-paid for the entire thing for my nephew's birthday. Shipping paid too, so I won't even get a chance to see any employees. I've never been in this situation in my 30 years of gaming. I wonder how this is going to play out.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I used websites like this during sales to get them for cheap.
https://www.eneba.com/us/nintendo-splatoon-3-nintendo-switch-eshop-key-united-states-1

I know digital nintendo is bad.
I'm quite used to this kind of websites for getting my PC games, but gotta be honest I never considered using them for anything else let alone Switch games.

So yeah, thanks! I'll make sure to check those out once the game is closer to being released, might get lucky and snatch a key at a lower price.

Top Bottom