• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Lord of the Rings Online: Free Quest Packs Code for Free to Play, Premium and VIP Accounts

Schrade

Standing Stone Games is giving a coupon code that will unlock Quest Packs for FREE on any type of account (Free to Play, Premium and VIP) for The Lord of the Rings Online MMO. If you have any desire to play this game, or have played in the past and have an old account, apply this code IN GAME via the LOTRO Point Store.

They did this last year as well so if you missed out, don't miss out this year!

Coupon Code: LOTROQUESTS2021

Things they are adding in the coming weeks is a new Legendary Item Update as well as a new class for all races (Except Beorning): The Brawler.

https://www.lotro.com/en/getready
lotro_freequests_headerplain2_EN.png

Get caught up just in time for the upcoming Fate of Gundabad Expansion with a special coupon Code that will let you acquire all currently-available quest packs permanently on your account(s)! However, you will need to act quickly, as this Coupon Code is available to redeem through November 30th, 2021.

The Coupon Code is: LOTROQUESTS2021 (1/Account, available to redeem through November 30th, 2021)

This Coupon Code will grant the following to your game account:
  • Quest Pack: Central Gondor
  • Quest Pack: East Gondor
  • Quest Pack: West Gondor
  • Quest Pack: Wildermore
  • Quest Pack: Angmar
  • Quest Pack: Enedwaith
  • Quest Pack: Eregion
  • Quest Pack: Evendim
  • Quest Pack: Forochel
  • Quest Pack: Eriador Bundle
  • Quest Pack: Misty Mountains
  • Quest Pack: North Downs
  • Quest Pack: Trollshaws
  • Quest Pack: Lothlorien
  • Quest Pack: Great River
  • Quest Pack: Old Anórien
  • Region Pack: Far Anórien
  • Quest Pack: March of the King
  • Quest Pack: Battle of the Black Gate
  • Quest Pack: Legacy of the Necromancer
  • Quest Pack: Where Dragons Dwell
  • Quest Pack: The Vales of Anduin
  • Quest Pack: Mists of Wilderland
  • Quest Pack: The Wildwood
  • The Further Adventures of Bilbo Baggins
  • Quest Pack: The Blood of Azog
Additionally, enjoy a limited time sale on select Expansion quests in the LOTRO Store where you will be able to pick up the following items for only 99 points through November 30th, 2021:
  • Expansion Quests: Mines of Moria
  • Expansion Quests: Siege of Mirkwood
  • Expansion Quests: Rise of Isengard
  • Expansion Quests: Riders of Rohan
  • Expansion Quests: Helm's Deep
  • Instance Cluster: Rise of Isengard
  • Instance Cluster: Riders of Rohan
  • Expansion Quests: Mordor
We hope this helps to get you and your friends ready for all the excitement of the Fate of Gundabad Expansion this fall!

Sincerely,

The teams at Standing Stone Games

Schrade

Wild that this game is still plugging along. Actually really fucking cool.
It's actually a really fun game. I've been playing it since it went Free To Play (stayed mostly subscribed that whole time) in 2010. I played in the Stress Test Beta in 2006 but never had the opportunity to actually dedicate time to the MMO until 2010. Been playing ever since.

The upcoming expansion is the Fate of Gundabad. There are soooo many regions in LOTRO... any Lord of the Rings book readers will appreciate the places that are actually in the game (and coming up!)

Schrade

What are quest pack, do they include all the deeds per region, zone? or just the quests?
Quest packs are alllll the quests/regions included when you subscribe as a VIP (monthly, 3 monthly, yearly subscription). Normally you would have to purchase these zones/regions via LOTRO Points in game unless you subscribe.

So yes, it includes deeds as well.

Short and sweet: all the landscape content you get for FREE with the code, along with several instance/raid content! All the quest content will allow you to complete deeds that will earn you more LOTRO Points which you can use to buy more inventory slots, unlock currency caps, purchase Expansions, etc.

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Is this PC/MAC only I assume? I thought it was a mobile game. I remember there being a few really good Playstation 2 lord of the rings games…… or at least I remember them being good.

Top Bottom